@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 48 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6041
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
This is random, but I’ve been eavesdropping on your conversation…
Has anyone noticed how the beauty standard now is like “you have to be tan and have darker skin or else you’re not pretty enough”?
It really bugs me how girls now are using self tan or judging other girls who are “pale”. Honestly I’m sick and tired of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you ever hide random mini Jesuses places? I have a couple, and one I just found someplace. XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl literally… that’s so relatable! Sometimes if I’m driving alone I’ll talk to Him aloud and picture Him sitting there. I probably look like I’m crazy but He is always with us, so why would He not be in the car with me?
YESSSSS
Every time I leave my house and I’m driving, I pray out loud that I drive safe and Jesus uses me to be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
To clarify, I meant incorrect, not morally wrong.
OHHH okay that makes way more sense!!!!!! I totally see your point!!
I do talk to God somewhat casually, but I also call him God and say amen. XD So I get what you’re saying about how He wants to be involved with our lives, and I have been taught that. I’ve also been taught that He…
-
Ruth and
Koshka are now friends 1 year, 8 months ago -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I didn’t realize you were Canadian.
I don’t know much about Marxism, but yeah, it sounds pretty bad.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I could talk about my magic system for hours, but I will leave it at that unless anyone would like to know more XDXD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
But anyway… lest I start a debate, I’m going to get down off my soap box now.
Yeah, me too XD
One last thing: what they’re teaching sounds like critical race theory. According to Brittanica:
Critical race theory (CRT), intellectual and social movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that rac…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your system like? What is the concept behind it? And are there any problems to share? (Well, as my friend says, we all have problems… But this is specifically for magic problems. :p)
SOOOO
The only magic in my story is bad magic, used by the villains (Pythonos) (I do have characters with special abilities/powers, but I do…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I FEEL SO UNDERSTOOD
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAs you should be…XDXD
It’s very fun, you should hahaha
I do really love fall vibes too, *shrugs*
Glad I’m not the only one hahaha!
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*runs and hides*
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I wrote my ten snowballs and now I have twenty to throw! *crazed laughter*
*drum roll*
@the_lost-journal x18 (sorry not sorry lol)
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @trailblazer @linus-smallprint
Wow.
Writer or not, that’s all I can think to say. I had no idea things were that bad; I actually enjoyed staying home and learning online. It was an escape. We only realized that maybe we shouldn’t have complied or that it was too much of an overreach after the pandemic was over. I’m…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep! North Atlantic or New England accent. Though everyone here says /h/ as /ay-tch/ instead of /hay-tch/ and it drives me insane.
It’s /aytch/ and I won’t hear otherwise.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In my world, I have a rather boring magic system.
There are two main types of magic that all magic falls into, magick and I’ll call this one abilities for now, because I haven’t found a satisfying name for it.
Magick (I’m specifically spelling it with a ‘k’ because the ‘k’ on the end is connected to the occult, and I want it to be clear that…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, I like the Sniper one.
@keilah @koshka
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
I do very similar things lol
-
Andrew replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
so @raxforge , I dedicate this to you
YAY! Thank you! I was dedicated to something! XD
I’m currently working on my magic system, but I’m just going to copy and paste my description of magic from my world building site:
There are two kinds of magic, light and dark. Magic can be administered in two ways, spells and runes.
And t…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
/Kayla/ not /kia-lah/ got it, lol, I’ve been saying that differently too XD
For your correction, it was Monseur de André, XD
But yeah, I like straight to the point, but I’ll be goofy at times and be like, “Why the heck not” and just change my name to something ridiculous lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
LOVE IT!!
If Max and his family get hurt because if Rya…………. I’m not going to like you very much.
I really love how this story is going!!! It’s so, so good!
btw, one thing I noticed was Ruby started calling the girl by name while talking to Baron, but he never said her name. So, either that was a glitch on your end, or she saw…[Read more]
- Load More
