@whalekeeper
Active 3 hours, 45 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6045
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m just keeping the RP alive. make it night if you want. Wolfgang will sulk for exactly 20 seconds and then happily go to bed. He is a night owl and morning bird. (a.k.a. doesn’t sleep much. XD)
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Lucian
Back in his room, Lucian stood on his small balcony, watching the twilight fade. His mind was running through the previous few hours, subconsciously categorizing every royal he had met or heard of by temperament, military power, and claim to their throne. He wondered what kind of lessons Ellis would want to take tomorrow. After leaving…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Yesssssssss…..I agreeth.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
This is very much like Minecraft, I feel like. Everyone has to sleep to skip to morning.
yes that’s a good analogy lol
In that case, I vote we skip the night. I’m excited for the lessons to start. After everyone gets settled in for the night, of course. Not trying to rush things too much.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
@whalekeepet
Ahhhhh…I had a role play typed up and accidentally exed out….
Anyway.
Ari
The way back to the dormatory had been a twisting maze of shadows and shrubberies; just such a place to slink through in the darkness.
The last twenty feet to the wall? Not so much. Ari crouched behind an overgrown azalea bush, careful to shield his…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Is the night going to have a bunch of past curfew shenanigans, or are people going to start sleeping? Just curious what people are planning
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
yes, actually, fair point
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Wolfgang
“You broke your nose?” He asked, bouncing out into the hallway and spinning back to look at the other boy. “How did you do that? And yes, one must die for honor and the other such things, nothing less, but I didn’t plan on dying. Now what about your nose?”
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
No no. I think the Remington is perfect. There is no other anyone like Remington. He is the Remington.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Ellis watched the Remington go
the Remington?? I need to reread my role plays before I post them more lol
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Ari
Did Moth just swear? If he had, Ari didn’t recognize the language. He levered himself up on his elbows to look at the other boy. His eyes appeared strangely bright in the shadows.
“Of course. I can climb just about anything.” It was a bland statement of fact. However, concern leaked into his next words. “Are you alright? We hit…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Oh good. This character hasn’t clicked for me yet but I think I’m figuring him out.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
*Remington rolls a Nat 1 persuasion*
hehe
Both Ellis and I are very concerned about Remy at the moment, but for very different reasons lol
Ellis
Ellis watched the Remington go with the same cold intensity behind his blue eyes. His mind was racing.
Callum was still here. “That was weird. I wouldn’t have liked it if he asked me tha…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Ari
His grin was back with a dose of malicious amusement. He waited until the hurried steps and shocked conversation took themselves away before slowly lifting his head. A prickly legged insect crawled over his hand. He ignored it.
“I think they’re gone. We should probably scuttle off before anyone comes back.” But he didn’t move…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
sorry if this is bad I’m writing it while talking to people on the phone lol
Ellis
Ellis turned to face Remington, his guard immediately going up. He hadn’t been there for that conversation. How did he know?
Ellis glanced at Callum as if he had something to do with this. When he looked back at Remington, his expression was calm.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Remington turned on him with his inquisitive, disarmingly blue eyes
I just wanna double check that this isn’t a typo before I respond. Remington, not Callum?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Ellis
Lucian looked bewildered for a moment as he stared down at the oddly colored drink. He glanced suspiciously at Remington. Ellis took a sip of his lemonade as he waited for his brother to process. The sweetness surprised him. He liked it.
“Right. Bed,” Lucian said. He looked at Ellis, who stood reluctantly. “Your room is next…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Just remembered the mention of servants out looking for curfew breakers…
Ari
He nodded seriously, the unfamiliar grin slipping out.
“I do my best. We will need–”
The faint sound of shoes clicking on pavement. Ari froze a moment before his mind identified the sound.
“Down,” he hissed, throwing his dark mantle over the fairies…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
That is an incredibly good description of him actually. I can imagine him having a pet hedgehog in his back pocket that he’d be incredibly protective over. Or maybe a kitten.
Ari
A small grin was trying desperately to push past the tight aloofness that usually marked his face. Ari slowly shook his head though he wasn’t sure what…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 2 weeks ago
OoO
XD
I’m honestly kind of shocked that y’all like him this much. Like, I like him, but I made him. He’s a little bit of a snot, bless his heart.
- Load More
