@whalekeeper
Active 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6058
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Portals: When My Story Ate Me in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
that croissant thing was amazing!!! Laughing so hard. 😄
memes and drawings are always great!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Yeah, that’s what I was thinking. I think I’ll rp for Gabriel now because it makes sense, but if Keilah has a problem, we’ll set up an order.
Sound good? Let us know your thoughts! 🙂
Gabriel Mai
“Shh. I saw something,” he whispered. His ribs mildly ached from her sharp elbow, but if he had been suddenly grabbed he…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Should we have an order in which we rp, or just go whenever it makes sense to go?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel shivered, watching Lucy with a faint smile. As he watched her, he finally saw the first bit of tiny wildlife since arriving in the labyrinth, a small brown frog. The creature blinked it buggy eyes, sitting in a small puddle. It was facing him, small and silent. A crack of thunder rippled through the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
My brother after a round of fisticuffs *with British scorn* “I don’t trade hits, I sell mine.”
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Oh, that’s right, I think I saw that you said you celebrate Christmas for twelve days? That is pretty crazy! (And fun 😝)
That sounds like a lot of fun! When was your actual birthday? (Happy late birthday! 🥳)
We just had a cold front come in too! Yesterday was in the seventies and today we have a low of 28. No snow though, sadly. &…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
We’re still Christmassing!!!!!!! And we’re all tired. XD My grandparents are coming tomorrow, so that’s exciting! We’re finally working on shopping for sibling presents. We always have a separate day for them in part because there’s so many and we may as well spread presents out across multiple days, and because Mom never has time to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
No, it was my grandma’s. My grandpa brought it over a few week ago; we just didn’t get it set up until today.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
That’s exciting!!! Did you get it for Christmas?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
Merry Christmas!!! I have a phone now!!!!!!!!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic January Poetry Challenge (For the Encouragement of Beautiful Prose) in the forum Poetry 9 months, 1 week ago
Since I’m being forced to write poetry, (which is horrid) I may as well read it, (which is fun).
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
Lol!!! Glad to hear that!
-
Koshka started the topic January Poetry Challenge (For the Encouragement of Beautiful Prose) in the forum Poetry 9 months, 1 week ago
Posting this early so I don’t forget on New Year’s.
Here it is, y’all; The Poetry Challenge Topic. Any and All are welcome to join.
Challenge: Read one poem a day for the month of January.
- Psalms work if you can’t find or don’t have time for anything else.
- If you miss a day, no stress. The point is to develop a stronger relationship with…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
Thanks! We’re all alive still, and as far as I know, all of our trees are standing. I got a good scare though during the worst of it when my dad gasped and yelled “what just happened”, but he was watching football. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 1 week ago
We are! We sang a hymn commemorating the Holy Innocents at church today.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
Praying for you guys!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
There are winds projected to be up to 60mph over here, and we have a lot of trees around our house. We’ve lost several to winds before, though in our woods and not on our house thankfully. If anyone’s on here this evening, please say a prayer that no trees fall on our house tonight.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 1 week ago
Thank you! No one else caught the stomach bug, but we did end up with another cold…I think everyone’s nearly over it now though. And I’m praying for you too!
- Load More
