@whalekeeper
Active 2 hours, 35 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
In a shorter sentence, you like the drawing itself, but it looks nothing like Friedrich.
it looks kinda like him………….:D
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Even though this wasn’t actually Friedrich it was quite good! Like I mentioned before, your artistic skills are pretty amazing! The hair is… not quite Friedrich’s. And the facial expression isn’t really his either. (and of course the clothing is off) but otherwise pretty good.
In a short…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Whaley, I think the personality is what counts, and you have to admit, if I knew someone like Sniper in real life, I’d be immediately befriending him…to at least keep him out of trouble XD -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Here you go, my two faithful readers! 😀
The next morning, Aaron met Sabina in the hall. Noah was with him, so he felt comfortable talking to her. “Sabina, can I speak to you a moment?”
“Of course,” replied Sabina. “Is everything alright?”
Aaron nodded. “Last night, Joseph came to me and asked if he could stay he…
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
If you time travel, do you end up in space due to the Earth’s orbit?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
LOL this is such a funny idea! Now I’m kind of motivated to go write, xD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr @esther-c
I don’t know if there’s an armory in this place, so I just added one.
Ayla
I rubbed my eyes blearily. Had I fallen out of bed? I put my hand on the ground. It was…stone? I leapt to my feet. “Wow.” Sun shone through a high circular window, glinting off of what appeared to b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Never be surprised if a song I provide is from a video game. Most of the music I listen to is from video games.
That’s just sad. You need to broaden your music listening habits. You are missing out on some of the greatest composers in history! It’s…. it’s like eating PBJ for every meal. Every day!!! If you need some good…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Woah, wait… wow. Thank you! 😄😄
You deserve it!! Man, you are super good!
Ohh… ok. I was concerned about that…
Honestly it looks exactly like the military uniform of his kingdom, which is sho0cking because I never told you what it looks like. lol.
You described him having ‘chin-length hair’, so I looked that up for me…
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, goodie, questions about charries and worldbuilding!
odd question but what kind of accent does Mandin have? I see you’re making a point of sometimes cutting off the g’s at the end of verbs and using “ya” for “you.” I do that myself when writing characters with accents (specifically Southern and Australian/Lower British ones), so th…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I have no idea. I just found it.
-
Esther replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
So are you strengthening your core to increase your balance in jiu-jitsu or for other reasons? Cuz I’m a volleyball player and have some really good reps for balance… 😏 (only a few core exercises tho)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, i need to get some writing done so I will definitely be participating. Maybe I’ll write today and then wait a day or to for the soreness from today to go away before posting XD it looks like you’ve already had a workout here
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I’lllet anyone else have a chance. Tomorrow I’ll come back and snipe you again.
If you survived today and didn’t kill this post. lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
also, @highscribeofaetherium don’t worry about critiques. While I always welcome it, I’m not specifically looking for it this time. I just need to know someone’s actually reading it and I didn’t just waste two years of my life obsessing way too much.
-
Ruth replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Why does everyone have a job except me? 😥
Sure, I have school, but I MISS THE HORSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not very good at critiquing (at all) but I can still read them and give any feedback I can. Sometime. Probably not today ’cause I have work.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
This is hilarious, which feels a bit mean to say, since I’m not the one doing planks, but it is.
But really this is kind of a good idea XD -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Well if you’re still alive…. I did another 500.
You messed with a speed writer girl. That was a bad idea.
I will leave you alone now if you want.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You told me to. *shrug*
Btw, I have some other miserableness things you could do if you get tired of the plank.
Oh, I wrote 500 more words while you were busy with all that. Should I post them!!?
- Load More

My brain hurts just thinking about that.