@whalekeeper
Active 1 hour, 7 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
WHOA WHOA WHOA I DID NOT MEAN TO START A FIGHT.
Yeah that’s what I’m feeling too…XD I feel like actually horrible :/
but it’s Ellette’s story, and she can do whatever she wants.
I second that.
I wasn’t attacking your story or telling you you should change it…I just wanted to discuss this a little bit because I love…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not in any way trying to get you to believe how I believe! You don’t have to accept anything we’re saying…and I’m sorry if I made you feel that way. I think me and Whaley just like talking about stuff like this and we just saw this as an interesting topic to discuss.
It’s okay if you want to end it and I’m not going to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
I was going to post a joke about sodium, but then I thought, “Na.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
look you two. I do not believe the way you do, and that’s not going to change.
I think this needs to end.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Whether or not the marriage lasts, it’s important to have a healthy relationship with your partner. If the marriage lasts but it is a bad relationship, I would say it was a bad decision to get married.
Yes! I feel the same way!
It is possible to have a healthy marriage at a young age. You can do it. It is just hard to have a good o…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
well I’ve read a TON of books about Christian marriages and Biblical courtship/dating and I have never read that! Plus, I have witnessed a TON of beautiful marriages that started very young and have gone on for years!
Okay. I’m sorry if I’ve offended you! I’m just telling you my perspective.
I’m not saying that ALL young m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok thanks! I’l do my best!
Jonathan Ledger
Age:42
Personality:
Jonathan has seen a lot in his life, but he hides it well behind his smile. His past is messy and it’s his motivation for helping other people. He just wants to see people in need get the life they deserve. He has a bright smile when he’s happy, but otherwise…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
the movie one are the only ones I could think of off the top of my head. I don’t have access to my laptop because we’re traveling so I couldn’t look at the composers of the non movie soundtracks.
I’ll probably read the chapter next week when we get home. Really looking forward to it!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
well I’ve read a TON of books about Christian marriages and Biblical courtship/dating and I have never read that! Plus, I have witnessed a TON of beautiful marriages that started very young and have gone on for years!
look. Marriage is permanent. I don’t know why you keep saying it doesn’t last when you start young. I don’t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
I’ll do a character after Min. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Can I give the next description?
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay okay okay
Nevermind
XD
That’s just my personal opinion lol. I’m not saying you should do that, I was just saying how I feel. I don’t know…I just really really hate the idea of people getting married young, and I’m not sure why. So you do what you want with your story! See, this is why I need to stop looking at your book…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 1 month ago
Also, when you get married young, it usually doesn’t last…people change so fast and the people I’ve talked to that got married young say that if they could have done it over, they would have married the same person, but waited a LOT longer.
this is completely untrue and is a lie our society wants us to swallow.
as for t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thanks!! < 3
Don’t worry I already sent freedom way too many pictures while I was drawing it 😝
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
okay, to be fair I do listen to one video game soundtrack : god of war. Aside from that… nah.
Ok, here we go:
Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
Prince Caspian
Ender’s Game
The Dark Night Trilogy (though I like to mix it with something else backside it can start to feel like a meal of dark chocolate)
For Greater Glory (So GOO…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I would if I could! But life is pretty busy right now and since sci-fi’s not my genre, I don’t really feel qualified to give good feedback. 😅
- Load More

