@whalekeeper
Active 4 hours, 20 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6040
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Yeah I am apposed, so I guess I could just drop off KP, or stay behind and use it with whoever else stays. I don’t do any sort of messaging apps, and I saw a convo about discord…. no way.
But yeah, if everyone else wants to, no need to worry about me, I guess I can just email with a few of y’all and maybe hang around the old KP…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
It looks like our best option would be either Slack or creating a new website, I think. We can always switch around depending on what works and what doesn’t.
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin @…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Okay yeah, I was pretty sure it came right after, but I wasn’t sure if there was a another time jump. Yeah, I like Duncan better at this stage, especially in contrast with Angus. They make a good team. XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
There is no way my parents would let me have discord.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Crown and Covenant in the forum Book Discussions 1 year ago
Ooo cool! Yes! Angus is my favorite character… though I also LOVE Jamie. Rebel’s Keep may be my favorite, (the third one). In fact, I think it is. But there are some pretty amazing scenes in King’s Aarow. Especially the ones you mentioned.
I almost feel like the series got better as it went, like Bond got to know the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Also here is the current trope/ other stuff count as of page 350, if anyone is interested:
Total number of characters: 154
Times characters have met by accidentally literally running into each other: 19
Physical fights: 12
Traumatic flashbacks: 26
Times a character has gotten lost or asked for directions: 8
“He scratched/rubbed the back of his n…[Read more] -
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
Here is part 2 of the fantasy school rp google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk -
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
Here is part 2 of the fantasy school rp google doc:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13HG0sG3YuqLQfi2lLveq-KhTvrtpxabv_2Us33cPXWo/edit?usp=drivesdk -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@GodlyFantasy12 @freed-and-redeemed @Keilah-H @Elishavet-pidyon @Koshka @Sarafini @Esther-c @Faith @Whalekeeper @Euodia-Vision @PrincesaChronicle22 @Smiley @MineralizedWritings @Calyhuge @Lydibug @Hybridlore @Rae
@SavannahGrace_2009 @Beth-Torres @Jonas
@HighScribeofAetherium(Sorry if I messed up your tag. Also feel free to ignore. I tagged…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@whalekeeper
Sounds like a sweet dynamic! This helpful bit from an article came to mind: siblings more than five years apart are more like only children than the typical oldest, youngest, and middle stereotypes. The article phrased it as the birth order “resetting” every five years. Of course, the oldest child will still have to share things, and…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @whalekeeper
It has been really buggy lately… I could barely sign in the last few days.
Linus, do you still think creating a website is the best option, considering other applications like Slack and Discord? (I’m sorry, I can’t remember what we decided about that.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year ago
Poor thing!!!
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year ago
If anyone sees this, please remind me that I have archival duties to attend to. I keep forgetting.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I love the joyful chaos vibe, when there are at least four kids, (the more the better), they’re all somewhat crazy, and they love each other dearly. Examples: The Penderwicks, The Vanderbeekers, The Melendys, The Sound of Music, Rainbow Valley, The All of a Kind family.
Favorite tropes are: Planning a big surprise for the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Hi I actually haven’t read that many sibling stories but when I think about sibling stories I think about my sister and I. We’re really different people but I really feel like no matter where I am in life and where she ends up I could never stop caring about her and wondering how she’s doing. Even if I get really busy or get married…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
That’s exciting! I’ll have to check her books out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Honestly, I just love them all. 😂 I’m sorry, I know that’s not really helpful.
If you want to share more about the characters, maybe we could try to throw out some more specific ideas?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
KP ate my post WHY IS IT SO GLITCHY
I’m also mad at victum for destroying the image the stick figures made Alan in Feel Better -An Acctual Short.
Right? How dare he?
What are your thoughts on The Dark Lord returning?
I never had a strong opinion on whether he should come back or not, but I do like to see him again (cuz le…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
It really was!
I like the idea of the Dark Lord returning, and I am eager to see where it goes.
It is going to be SO HARD to wait! I still can’t get over the fact that I am in love with stick figures. XD
- Load More

Also, here is part one for anyone who missed it: https://docs.google.com/document/d/11L_B1ACW_CD2lv40aIt5dkhsaO-i8hlTSg_yt7E7VaE/edit?usp=drivesdk