-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Of course you can join!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Should we do a traditional… Victorian themed masquerade ball? And where should it take place? France?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Makes sense. Though that leaves me with some questions about the first chapter still. Why give Jordan and his wife such a beginning? Despite making it obvious that they are evil, you’ve humanized them by giving them a dying child, and having them feel grief. Also, why did you project Kratos in a negative light almost directly, w…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
hopefully Kari and Ottoline will be friends! They have some things in common!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Pics arent working for me, but I think if your interested you can find it under the topic, Anyone like moodboards? in the Art section! -
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings @grcr @hybridlore
Here’s my character who will be attending the party! Meet… Hugo Jim Walton. @grcr Hugo seems to be a lot like Lane, so they might be good friends! 🙂
He’s brave, bold and talkative, yet a bit annoying. 16 years old. Wears ripped jeans and graphic shirts, tennis shoes. Favorite color is g…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants. This is gonna be fun!
@grcr I love british accents!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure since that’s what it sounds like everyone wants. This is gonna be fun!
@grcr I love british accents!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
yep! Sounds good! So @savannah_grace2009 is this a costume/masquerade party then? We should probably all describe the costumes, unless y’all want to just make it up as we go XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yeah I still can’t and I’ve tried every day 🙁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s okay! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@esther-c @grcr @acancello @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore
Ottoline is very excited to join the party!
She’s about 5’1 with mid length strawberry blonde hair. She was kidnapped by Pythonos as a baby and experimented on until she escaped at thirteen. So she’s very shy and has a little PTSD from being abused.
She normally wears browns, grays,…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh this sounds super fun! I will share some of my characters later today when I have time! Maybe we could do a Masqurade ball? Thats sorta like a costume party, but then, mushing a whole bunch together would be fun, like @grcr said!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr I don’t know what kind of party it is, haha! You guys can decide, but I have some ideas.
A birthday party? (I wasn’t sure on this one, because we’d have to decide who’s birthday it is)
A costume party?
A fall harvest party?
A super bowl party?
These are just random thoughts, so if you have more, please post! Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009
I’ll do it! If I can figure out what character to use XD -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@hybridlore @esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @trailblazer @whalekeeper @acancello @grcr @anyone-else
You…and your favorite character…are invited to a party! Similar to a character castle, we’ll introduce our characters and they can interact with each other to help with character building. Also, because why not?
A side…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love it! I have the same thoughts as Cloaked Mystery. Also it might help if you spread out the chapter a little more. The events seem to happen really fast, and the reader barely has time to process before the next event happens. Sorry if that doesn’t make sense, I’m not good at explaining what I mean, haha! Maybe go more into…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
i like your idea for your universe and books on each of the planets. I had an idea for that once, but it kind of fell apart. Good luck with yours!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
You’re right, I think it all comes down to personal opinion and morals and your own personal boundaries. If someone wants to write about magic, I would say go for it, as long as they’re careful. And I agree that it is very controversial. I’ve just chosen not to put “good” magic in my story, because that’s just what I believe and what…[Read more]
- Load More
