-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yeah, for sure! If you want to develop characters more, character questionaires have really helped me. Here’s one I found and have used: https://www.novel-software.com/character-questionnaire/
I love everyone’s personality and how the older brothers want to protect their little sisters. It’s so sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
thanks for the tips!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww I’m sorry! I hope things get better!
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Once upon a time, a fellow was excited to ask his lady. He’d prayed, talked to her folks, and prayed some more, and everything had the green light. He didn’t have a ring, but he had a gal and it was time. It was 4 in the morning, though. So he waited. 4:30… 5:00… 5:30… 6:00 he went over to her house. Now he didn’t quite…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
thank you! I love Sef and Lilitu, they are SO CUTE <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I hate misunderstandings with teachers! That’s the worst! I feel so bad for Albert 🙁 and I’m so happy they protected Libbie and Etta!
-
Allison replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh, those are fun! I will try to do some!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I will be praying for you also, I’m sorry about that, hopefully he finds work soon. If you ever need to talk about it more, feel free to tag me 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll be praying too! I hope both y’all’s dads find new jobs soon.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
I wanna say watch proposal videos but search results for that might be a little weird, idk lol. I would say try to make it specific to the characters –if you can, maybe give them an inside joke or something like that, or maybe one of them quotes something the other said earlier, if that makes sense. I love scenes like that 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Praying for you and hoping you heal and get better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That sounds actually pretty cool, lol. I should probably try that sometime…
I usually write on the back porch, which is sort of like my office, lol. My family comes out there too (especially my sister) but I spend the most time there, especially now that the weather’s cooling down for us. I’m not sure if I’ve noticed a…[Read more]
-
Allison replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
Ooh, thats a hard question! I am not really sure what to expect so I dont think I can give any good advice 🙂 I would guess, though, it really depends on your characters as of dramatic/action packed proposal or calm/sweet one! I would also guess there would be a lot of emotion in that scene. Hope that helps!
-
Allison replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I will be praying for you, hope you are feeling better.💗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yess girl I love fall so much! Thanks for the list, maybe I’ll try to actually write one for this month xD
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Haha, lately I’ve been close to literally sprinting. 🤣 Walking a track while typing on my rough draft on my phone. Walking and writing actually work really well because I can look up at walking while milling over my next sentence and they’re all thought through and better than sitting down and writing.
What have y’all found to be your most…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks!
-
Allison replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That’s so good! I will try to add on more later if I have time!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thanks! 😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Okay, that’s probably better anyway haha! But the suspense is killing me! I love good romance, so right now for some reason I really want Libbie and Albert to become a “thing”. lol.
- Load More
