@trailblazer
Active 7 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
freedom replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
@theloonyone Hiiii Loony, and welcome back!! 💖🥳
Happy to see you again. I hope your life is fabulous <3
Now, for the questions…
Favorite thing you have written?
Errr, probably my first novel XD It’s currently in the publishing process, so yes, I have to say it probably has to be my fav🥰😆
Stranded on an island. If you like music, what are five…
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
cryyyyy…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
heyyy! welcome back!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Introduction in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
Oops…I don’t think I ever replied to this…sorry!!! I’ve been super busy lately :/
If I already replied and forgot I did it….oh well….XD
You like algebra!!??? My mind is like, blown. Algebra is not my cup of tea.
Yeah…I love algebra!!! It’s like a puzzle I have to solve, xD
Yes, I really enjoy talking to myself. Well, it’s n…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
YESSS I LOVE LIFE OF FRED!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 it’s so cute though
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 Thank y’all very much💖💖🥰
@koshka @esther-c Thank y’all so much for the ideas!! <3
Koshka, I really like your idea of Riker meeting someone much like him, and I know who I’m going to do😏
also, does anyone else just get so infuriated by some characters even if one or two are just so minor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Funnn
*subscribed*
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, I love it!!
Hmm… maybe you could bring Riker to a point where he starts playing what-if scenarios in his head. Like “What if God does really love me?” “What if I can actually be forgiven?” Etc. to where he eventually starts believing it. I’m sure he’ll fight it at first, but then he just finally…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
(I’m finally getting back to you within a few days!! 😱😂)
Ok, awesome!
Hallie
Hallie blinked a few times, the awkwardness of the moment sinking in. Her cheeks burned as she took a step back. “Oh, I guess… Well… um, thanks?” She forced a chuckle. Top hat? She mentally scrambled for something else to say, but nothing came to mind.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, thanks! <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
No problemo! Glad I could help! 😊😊💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I shall try to think of more to say tomorrow. 😓
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@stephie @theducktator @everyone
To be quite honest, I really don’t have to much to say about Screwtape Letters rn, and my brain is quite fried from to much time on my computer and the internet. I found the whole book was very good and relatable in different ways—and I enjoyed reading it. Overall, I really agree with all of what you said, Ste…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
No problem!! 😄💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
(you’re gonna love this scene….lol)
Haha, you aren’t lying!! XD XD I love it! Nice scene!
She waited for Cassian to catch up with her, annoyed by how good he looked with the wind playing with his hair.
Hah, that’s cute. <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @acancello @grcr (you’re gonna love this scene….lol) @freed_and_redeemed @anyone-else-i-forgot
Here’s another scene I wrote while revising…
Note: I’m changing it so that Sef has a crush on Cassian (Lilitu’s older brother) BEFORE she falls for Lilitu. So don’t freak out, Lefse is most DEFINITELY still a thing! <3
Sef cowered…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
- Load More
