@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes! Get Jim! Lol.
Just a guess. Can’t remember if we talked about this before, but I distrust characters’ “deaths” unless I get 100% proof that they’re dead because of all the “resurrections” in books, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Lol, yes, that may be stupid of Jonathan. But it makes a good story.
I kind of feel like 314 (was that the right number) isn’t really dead. We never got much evidence besides the Agent telling us he was. He could have easily run away or something. But we shall see.
Good chapters! Jim taking care of Jonathan was hilarious.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @whalekeeper @linus-smallprint @keilah-h
It’s Tuesday again! Two new chapters on whichever document you prefer.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
I decided I loved it when Kyler sent Jace flying into the mystery visitor. XD
😂 Yay!
There were several places where either the syntax or word choice made the little reading voice in my head stumble, so I’ll come back and note those,
Great! I will look forward to those. I actually went over the doc and changed some of those t…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Yeah…. Totally. *shakes head vigorously *
His backstory. First time we get to hear what happened to him.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Augh! Really??
Rick is not a nice guy. 😠 And poor Jim!!
I love the dynamics you have going.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
No worries! Thanks for getting back to me, though.
Great! From the three POVs, how would you describe those three fellows? Zahn, Kyler, and Guy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Hah! so there was a time jump!
Called it 😉
So the memories are coming back for Jonathan…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I don’t know yet. 😂 Probably not great, but I mean at least the others are accepting him.
Okay!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters! Nice to see Jonathan getting to see more of what the gang does. It seems like he’s becoming a full member.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll be praying!! Have fun at volleyball!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
And apparently our water heater is messed up too? 😭
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Couple things that I’d appreciated y’all’s prayers for…
First, my volleyball tryouts are tomorrow!! A little nervous about that. Just pray that I’d do my best and stay humble.
Also our AC unit is acting up. 😖 And it’s annoying cuz we kinda need AC and we had to fix our furnace this past winter bc it broke down. So prayers for patience and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Aw, poor Jim. I liked this section.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
A young woman writes about the behavior of men she likes in a notebook and compares dating to avodacos.
That’s for the book I’m going to write during Jonas’ writing challenge. (…its not as weird as it sounds btw…) I’ve been trying to think something up for TPE, but I couldn’t.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
After discovering that dragons aren’t as immortal as they seem, a corrupt monarchy attempts to take over the world–however, the children they kidnapped turn against them and keep interfering with their devious plans.
This is for a new novel I’m brainstorming.
- Load More
