@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 4 months ago
I posted this on another forum, but pics are working now!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Rose in Wonderland: A Novel Idea I’ve Been Developing in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 3 years, 4 months ago
I love that idea!! I really like fairytale twists. 😄
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
You’re soo welcome!!! 😁 I love the idea of biblical fiction + fantasy -I’ve never heard of it before!!
I would just be worried about keeping it biblically accurate or misinterpreting/twisting it 🤔 I actually googled it and got @joy-calle‘s article on KP 🤣🤣
But hopefully you’d be able to write it without that 🙂 and still honoring… -
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Ohhh, awesome 😆 That makes a lot of sense XD
Okay, I knew it was close 😂😂 Yeah, I really like that idea!!
Ok sounds good!! Ttyl 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Me too!! XD So . . I think if you were going to change the planet’s name, I would just set the story on a new planet -although I haven’t seen many futuristic planet renamed stories, so you’ve got that going for you 🤣
I just think it might be more confusing for readers to be like -wait, the story’s on Mars? But they changed…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Do your characters tend to be more extraverted or introverted? in the forum Topic of the Week 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh usually introverts!! Lol I like characters like me 😂 Although my characters aren’t usually afraid to do something to get the story moving, XD and I might be 🤣🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ New WIP Ideas Forum ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@lydia-s @smiley @livingwoodchronicles @joy-calle @thearcaneaxiom @whalekeeper
Awesome ideas everyone!!! 😆😆 This is my new favorite forum 🤣I’ll probably be on later tonight with some ideas 🙂
If you ever want to brainstorm I’m here!! 😆
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 since I’m assuming we’re moving on at this point, I’m going to RP as Ami 🙂
Ami
Ami gathered her books and put them in her bag, zipping the bag closed. She slung it over her shoulder and stood up.
“Well, I’m glad that’s over,” she said with a roll of her eyes.
Clint chuckled. “Yeah… not the most exciting class.”
Ami smil…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Oh boy, I bet he’ll need a really big piece! 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 4 months ago
Yess 😂😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Yessss, ma boi!! I love him so much. 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
OH MY WORD THAT’S SO EXCITING!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉👏
*pulls out cake* Anyone want a piece?? 🍰
😂
I’m so glad that I get to be a part of your writing journey! 😊
You have been such an encouragement to me too, girl!! ❤️❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @smiley @keilah-h
Thanks everyone!!! ❤️❤️
Yesss, I love these two so much!! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
Glad I could help! You’re totally fine. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic What's their name:Blog Tag in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 4 months ago
@smiley @hybridlore @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else-I-missed
Ooooh, so much fun!! I love talking about ma charries! 😁 I have to start with my favorite. 😏
1. What’s their name?
Everton (haven’t figured out a middle name yet) Barlowe
2. What’s their role? (Sidekick, Main Character, Villain, etc)Main character!
3. Do they lo…[Read more] - Load More
