@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @livingwoodchronicles Any ideas?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Characters with cancer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @or-anyone
Hey! If you have a minute, I’m having trouble with this again 🤨 Mostly character interactions. I don’t really know how to write these, especially with the character’s family in the beginning. In the first scene, they’re at the hospital/doctor’s office, where they’ve just been told the character’s not doing well and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@livingwoodchronicles @freedomwriter76
Ok! Starting at :06
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @livingwoodchronicles
Oh ok!! Haha got distracted watching trailers with my sister 😅 Idk, hopefully a long ish sprint but well see how it goes 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @janellebelovedpig @sarafini @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Hey everyone! I’ll be sprinting maybe in a bit if anyone wants to join!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Anyone want their characters' outfits drawn? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh, sounds cool!! I don’t have any right now, but maybe I’ll hop back onto this topic once I’ve got a new idea 😉😅 Thanks!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Umm, I don’t have a driver’s license, soo…. 😅😂
Nope, just a cat right now
I haven’t been lately, but I used to play with some of my friends 😉 We beat the game before. Tbh it’s not that hard, if you have enough people. Plus my friend was kind of an expert 😅
Aughh, why do I have to choosee?? I would rather be at the beach with…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic When Worlds Collide: A Crossover Fanfiction ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
WwWwHhHhAaAaTtTt???
A DC-Marvel crossover?!?! 😱
Girllll, this is going to be so interesting!!! I can’t wait to see where you take this! 😏
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
I love all of these so muchhhh 🤣🤣🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Calvin!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
Your WIP sounds really interesting!! I’d definitely read it!
And we’d love to have you join the school RP! (Speaking of which… I should probably pop back over there and do somethi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hey, @angnil, welcome to Kingdom Pen!!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
I love that the focus of your writing is for it to glorify God. ❤️ That’s what I try to do with my writing, but in all honesty, it’s not always easy. I always have to keep reminding mysel…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Some tags! @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @livingwoodchronicles @mineralizedwritings @fab @euodia-vision @whalekeeper @princesachronicles @lydibug @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings, earthlings in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooled teen girl and writer. I love reading, dogs, and music, I play the violin, and I mostly write science fiction, but currently I’m working on a contemporary story.
What’s your novel about?
What are your favorite books?
Is the glass half full or half empty?
Anyway, welcome to KP!! I hope you…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!! Welcome to KP!! ❤️
I’m hybridlore on here, a Christian homeschooled teen girl and writer. I love reading, dogs, and music, I play the violin, and I mostly write science fiction, but currently I’m working on a contemporary story.
I’ll ask you some questions, but you don’t have to answer them if you have already –Favorite…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Dyslexic Writers? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
@sunny421 @highscribeofaetherium
Oops, me too!! Sorry about that 😅😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Dyslexic Writers? in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 2 months ago
Hi!! Welcome to kingdom pen! I’m not dyslexic, but there might be some people on here who are 😉 It’s really cool that you still write tho, I’m sure that it makes it a lot harder!
Some questions!!
What are your hobbies besides writing?
What grade are you going into? (Or graduating?)
What are your favorite TV shows/movies??
Anyway,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahh this was so good girl!! Poor Riker 😥 I love that he plays the violin!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love the boards so much!!!
Oh my word I think I’m in love with your newest story. 😆
Girl, you should totally go for it!!
Fin has a BROTHER!?!?! 😱
I love him!!!
- Load More
