@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!! Nice to meet you!
…. heh heh….
If I could have any character be real…. oof, I don’t know… probably my character Rashion (I pronounce his name Rash-E-on). Well, one reason I’d want him is because I know a lot about him…. He’s really chill, kind-hearted, and he cares a lot about his friends, which I think…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow! 😮
Very interesting! I don’t even know what to say! I like… the complexity.
All of the eras sound awesome, and I really like Era five. I’m excited to hear about the cultures and such! 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I don’t know… Does saying the name of the characters count for the answer to the first question? If so, I like all the characters on my profile picture (left to right: Blaine, Rashino, Blair, Flaz)…. heh heh… If I have to choose one, I like Blair or Flaz best…
They sound awesome!! And the drawings look amazing!!!
I can’t choose one place……
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Cool! 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
(Thanks! I like the names too!)
Well, what I meant was, in Extroit (and probably Ethrin too) there are stations areas you can go to that, like, can literally portal you into… well… McDonald’s Island. Have you ever seen McDonald’s Island on the map (irl)? It’s a tiny island-thing near Antartica… well, thats where the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Your welcome! Sure! (I’d love to hear about your universe too, if you want to tell me about it! :D.)
NOTE: the world still needs LOTS of development!!!Â
We (my siblings and I) call our world Ender. It’s a planet somewhere far away, but the people that live there can access Earth… if they have a TON of money anyway lol. Ender…[Read more] -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I know right! 😆
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Thats alright. But no matter, it’s cool that you got to be in a musical! 😀
Heh heh, yeah. My siblings and I love Legos still. We’re always hooked on buying the mystery minifigure packets, lol.
🙂
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey there!
If you have left a message with me tagged in it, I’m not ignoring you if I don’t respond for a while… I just need a bit of time to, well, type my message… heh heh… -
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!! Nice to meet you!! 😀
I don’t know… Does saying the name of the characters count for the answer to the first question? If so, I like all the characters on my profile picture (left to right: Blaine, Rashino, Blair, Flaz)…. heh heh… If I have to choose one, I like Blair or Flaz best…
I can’t choose one place… lol… I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Making the outfits… thats really cool!
Lol (about the recliner)
I liked the actual Narnia books a lot. We only watched the first movie (and well, we heard the Caspian movie was terrible). It was half-cool to see the actors and such come to life, but because we read the book first (the movie was a finished-the-book treat) we…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, Julia!! Oh, I’ve been writing since 11 or 12 too! (Well, seriously writing that is. XD)
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Now time for some questions!!
1. Favorite character you’ve ever written?
2. If you could visit anywh…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Nothing is new… heh heh
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!! (sorry for the wait)
A universe? Wow, thats cool! My siblings and I are trying to further develop a world, but hey! A universe is really awesome!
mmm… I like hard worldbuilding.
Oof, I don’t know… I would have to think a long time before I answer that question…
A spoon is object used for eating non solids or…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Cool! I like Reepicheep. lol… Until he went to the end of the world… I also like Edmund….What’s your favorite music genre?
And, if you don’t mind me asking, what is your personality type? 😀
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Acancello!! 😀
I love dogs and acting too (though I’ve never done a play yet…)!! Have you ever heard about Sight & Sound Theaters?
…Human?…. I like my character Blair…. (I don’t know if I’m answering this question right, but oh well. lol)
I don’t play any sports, but I do enjoy baseball/softball… and occasionally…[Read more]
- Load More

No need to rush!😊
Ok! 😀
….i’ve got like three messages going right now… lol