@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey everyone! How’s writing going for you all?
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @keilah-h @anyone-else-I-forgot-sorry-lol
Sooo, I didn’t read through all the past RPs but I know something big happened, so could someone give me a summary of what’s gone on in the past day or so that I’ve missed?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
I really love the depth of your cultures! It all sounds so cool, and I am definitely still interested! How did you come up with your conlang? I really like it!
Oof… well… no. We haven’t developed a magic system… and we, well, most likely won’t……… I kinda have to figure out where the portals came from…..…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c
Just realizing I don’t think I’ve really talked to you about violin much on here! How’s it going for you?-
Sorry it took me a while to reply. I’ve been busy. 😉
It’s been going pretty well, though I didn’t touch it at all during the summer. XD But we’re looking for a new teacher (violin for me, piano for my siblings) Because of all the things we have going this first semester, we’re waiting until the next semester to really start anything. Which I’m…[Read more]-
No problem! I get it 😉
Oh that’s good! XD Yeah I got sort of rusty during the summer too, because I didn’t have a teacher either. But we just found one (I think I’ll be doing Suzuki strings) so I’ve started trying to spend more time on it xD Since the program is a little more intense than what I’m used to. Right, yeah, I don’t do any sports lol…[Read more]-
Oh, I’ve heard of Suzuki before. I might end up doing that one as well.
Ok, cool! I’ve only been playing for roughly a year.-
Yeah, I like Suzuki! It’s helped me improve a lot. Nice! What program have you been using?
-
How’s writing been for you?
-
I used a program called Essential Elements. But I, for lack of a better word, “outgrew” it, if you will. I’m already a strong note reader because I’ve played piano for a while, so learning violin for me is just a matter of fingerings and all the other stuff.
Writing is… slow. Really slow. XD I haven’t been purposely taking the time to write an…[Read more]
-
@esther-c
Ohh, okay, I’ve heard of that one! Yep, I pretty much started on Suzuki, and it goes WAY up lol so I’ll be doing it for a while. That’s awesome! I’ve actually never played other instruments (except for a tiny bit of piano, but that was on my own, using youtube xD) so I had to learn note-reading and everything else. Have you learned to…[Read more]
-
-
If I can remember right, I’ve switched positions for a few songs, but not a lot.
This is actually my first year taking drama. The most exposure I’ve had to it beforehand is Sunday school plays. XD
That’s good! (The writing part not the being sick part. XD) Oh ok, awesome!
Actually yeah, I have! I’ve written three or four, though the two mos…[Read more]
-
Ooh awesome!!
Yeah, ikr xD
Oh nice!! No, I haven’t, I’m trying to though lol -
Ahh, gotcha. It’s the cancer one, right? Good luck! 😁
-
Yep! Thanks!
-
-
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Woah… um… did mine show up for you guys? I don’t see it….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Woah… um… did mine show up for you guys? I don’t see it…. so sorry if this is double sent…
Evander
Evander closed his eyes as he continuously treaded the deep water. He would have enjoyed swimming if it had been a normal day, but it was not. He nearly lost his life to the same creatures that made his family breathe their last, and now…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Evander
Evander closed his eyes as he continuously treaded the deep water. He would have enjoyed swimming if it had been a normal day, but it was not. He nearly lost his life to the same creatures that made his family breathe their last, and now he could not stop swimming or he’d die in the ocean.
A large group of dholes had chased him…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Great!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey…. I’m typing Evander’s POV right now… but I had a question…
Is there a mountain or anything that can be seen from a distance?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah… I was kinda confused about the walking situation….
Evander walks like an average tiger… so on all fours. He probably could walk on his hind legs… but thats often…
He is also two years old in tiger age… so he’s a young adult…. I guess….
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding and Character: List of qualities vs a Good Mechanic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry it took me so long to do this! I’m finally getting around to it. Long replies intimidate me a little bit lol.
Yeah, it’s ok to to use an algorithm every now and then. I personally shun it more often than not in preference of finding a mechanic, and then building off of it in all directions, thus finding all the aspects and e…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Pacing Your Book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This sounds cool! I think Whaley gave some good advice here, but one thing I wanted to mention, I guess.
I usually consider the inciting event to be: the thing that happens, making it so the character can’t go back to normal. But I know that won’t always apply, and each book is unique to itself.
Another thing I noticed — Ara…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks! 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
ok… here is mine… 🙃
Evander
Evander likes to be alone. Unfortunately, he was alone quicker than he expected to be. His one brother, two sisters, and his mother were killed by a pack of heartless dholes, who left the bitter tiger half dead. The several large scars on his left shoulder are frequent reminders to him of the creatures he would…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
☺️
Cool! That was a cute story idea. 🙃
Yeah… very scary… I used to want to be a marine biologist, but I think I’d rather just work at a aquarium or zoo or something… where you can look at and care for the creatures without having to worry about the slight chance of running out of oxygen… 😶
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yay! Thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Mind if I join too?
- Load More
