@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Maybe I should have you make up names for my story, haha! I am terrible at making up names for places, names of people, rivers and stuff like that! I made up the name Azuri, but that’s about the only one. I usually look up “weird names” on google and use what I like.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Exactly!!!! My little sister HATES reading with a passion too! All she will read is non-fiction about animals and stuff like that. All I read is fiction, so we’re polar opposites! I read about 300 pages in about 3 to 4 hours so I can read about a book per day in the summer. It takes my dad a month to finish a book of the same…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I know! Sometimes I read so much I get “banned” from the library because I don’t spend time with my family when I’m reading, haha!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I know! I’m kind of a speed reader, and sometimes I don’t stop reading once I start a book until I finished it. Sometimes I can finish a 300 page book in 2 hours! It gets kind of annoying because a good book only gives me about two to three hours, and I remember everything so I can’t read it again for like a year! I read so much that my mom bans…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years ago
That sounds like fun! Yes, I do have spotify. I can’t write without music! Normally I listen to christian playlists, but I also would like to find instrumentals, but not sure where to look, so that sounds like a great idea!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Writing abuse in an allegory in the forum Plotting 3 years ago
Hey guys!
I am writing a fantasy world where after the “fall of man” the world is overrun by evil, similar to today’s crazy world. One of the characters gets physically abused by a relative, and I’m not sure how to depict it without being too graphic or violent. Any ideas?
Also I need help with how the character will act after trauma like abuse.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi, I’m new too! Just joined today, and I’m so excited! I’m a teenage girl who loves Jesus, writing, and animals!
My favorite book series would probably be The Inheritance with Eragon being the first book. The series is written by Christopher Paolini. Fun fact: He published Eragon at age 15! That is so inspiring to me to publish my first book be…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Hi from Sara! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
My name is Sara, but my pen name is Savannah Grace. When I’m not at school, I’m writing, reading, playing volleyball, or with my dog, Willa!
I mostly write fantasy/sci-fi and realistic fiction. Currently I’m writing an allegory that takes place in a different world.
I am so excited to meet other writers that want to write for Jesus!
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Hey…
Anyone know why I can’t update my pfp….? I deleted it to change it, but now it won’t let me upload a new one… -
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok so apparently I did have more advice. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
And then, there’s always another way to go about this. Just start creating a character. When I do that, I either start building off of an idea in my head, a character from a tv show, movie, or book, or I look for reference pics.
Then I just start forming them in my head, or on a doc. Sometimes, I start making their moodboards b…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic How to create new, yet beloved characters? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I can’t say I can totally relate, but I think I understand what you’re talking about.
Maybe one idea is to create characters that are similar to a charrie in your main cast in one way. Just something small. Maybe only noticeable to you. I don’t know your story well enough to make a real example, but maybe a new side character could…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
NO WAYYYY!!! THAT’S SO EXCITING!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! 🥳🎉❤️
So glad all of us could be a part of your journey! 🥰
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Just read it… 😐
Oh. My. Goodness.
My heart literally almost stopped, lol.One question: Is their father one of the Tarnas you mentioned in the first post… that lived a bit of a while away?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone ….ugh…. I’m bored….
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
I read this quote a while ago, and it stuck with me because it felt so true, I guess. Something about how being a writer, you’re really putting yourself in three people’s minds. The author, the character, and the reader.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
OH MY GOODNESS GIRL CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
- Load More
