@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Those were kinda what I was thinking too… costume party sounds fun…
We could also do a karaoke party (basically, a singing party)… no clue how that would work though…
Or we could smash a bunch of parties together, and do lots of them at once… (I’m kidding and not at the same time)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr I don’t know what kind of party it is, haha! You guys can decide, but I have some ideas.
A birthday party? (I wasn’t sure on this one, because we’d have to decide who’s birthday it is)
A costume party?
A fall harvest party?
A super bowl party?
These are just random thoughts, so if you have more, please post! Thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009
I’ll do it! If I can figure out what character to use XD -
Esther replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I love the way the story’s changed! And the characters are awesome!! (Plus, it’s funny because Skylar and Austin have the same faceclaims as my charries, Callista and Everton. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ok! I haven’t really been RPing much lately anyway. XD I might pull my characters and put them back into the character castle. Idk yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Alright, thanks!!
I love the example. XD 😉
Thanks for the tips!!
Those plays sound like so much fun! 😊
Thanks!!
That would be a really fun skit to see. XD
Um… I don’t think so. At least not right now. (I’ve only sort of started…. Ok, I’ve written half a line. 😂)
It’s probably mo…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oooh, sounds like fun!! I haven’t been doing a ton of RPing lately, so maybe I’ll hope in and do this one. 🙂
I’ll post my character description this afternoon.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Change of plans… I’ll have to share mine later…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ooo great! 😃 I’ll share my character, but I can’t RP right now. One question, what kind of party is it?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@hybridlore @esther-c @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @trailblazer @whalekeeper @acancello @grcr @anyone-else
You…and your favorite character…are invited to a party! Similar to a character castle, we’ll introduce our characters and they can interact with each other to help with character building. Also, because why not?
A side…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love it! I have the same thoughts as Cloaked Mystery. Also it might help if you spread out the chapter a little more. The events seem to happen really fast, and the reader barely has time to process before the next event happens. Sorry if that doesn’t make sense, I’m not good at explaining what I mean, haha! Maybe go more into…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Fantasy Universe: Celestiar in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
i like your idea for your universe and books on each of the planets. I had an idea for that once, but it kind of fell apart. Good luck with yours!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
You’re right, I think it all comes down to personal opinion and morals and your own personal boundaries. If someone wants to write about magic, I would say go for it, as long as they’re careful. And I agree that it is very controversial. I’ve just chosen not to put “good” magic in my story, because that’s just what I believe and what…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
oh yeah I remember reading that, I just didn’t put two and two together haha! Like you said, I just took it as that’s how long she lived there, not how old she was.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
It’s really good! I like it! One question:How old is Libbie? Or does it say, sorry if I missed it, I kind of skimmed it.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love the name Lilitu as well! Another one of my favorites in my story is Sef, and I absolutely love Ottoline’s name!!! And Marcurious. I guess I might be a little biased, haha!
But thank you! I’ll pass on the message to Lilitu…haha! Right now he and Sef are running through the woods to evade the Pythonos. He’s a little busy, but…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I want my allegories to be recognizeable for Christians, and its okay if others see it too, but it’s not going to follow the Bible exactly, and hidden to some extent. So it’s totally fine if lots of people recognize them! I guess it doesn’t matter, however I want to make the Bible/Bible stories interesting and exciting for those who…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
wait sorry I just realized there’s like 417 pages never mind! so i’m guessing that’s a no.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Is there room for one more?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone just love Eragon by Christopher Paolini? in the forum Book Discussions 3 years ago
I hope you like it! It can get a little graphic in violence at times, but it’s nothing too bad and it’s really well written.
- Load More
