@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Yeah, for sure! If you want to develop characters more, character questionaires have really helped me. Here’s one I found and have used: https://www.novel-software.com/character-questionnaire/
I love everyone’s personality and how the older brothers want to protect their little sisters. It’s so sweet!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
thanks for the tips!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww I’m sorry! I hope things get better!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
thank you! I love Sef and Lilitu, they are SO CUTE <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I hate misunderstandings with teachers! That’s the worst! I feel so bad for Albert 🙁 and I’m so happy they protected Libbie and Etta!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I’ll be praying too! I hope both y’all’s dads find new jobs soon.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
I wanna say watch proposal videos but search results for that might be a little weird, idk lol. I would say try to make it specific to the characters –if you can, maybe give them an inside joke or something like that, or maybe one of them quotes something the other said earlier, if that makes sense. I love scenes like that 😊
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Praying for you and hoping you heal and get better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
That sounds actually pretty cool, lol. I should probably try that sometime…
I usually write on the back porch, which is sort of like my office, lol. My family comes out there too (especially my sister) but I spend the most time there, especially now that the weather’s cooling down for us. I’m not sure if I’ve noticed a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yess girl I love fall so much! Thanks for the list, maybe I’ll try to actually write one for this month xD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Thanks! 😁
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Okay, that’s probably better anyway haha! But the suspense is killing me! I love good romance, so right now for some reason I really want Libbie and Albert to become a “thing”. lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @grcr @mineralized writings (I think that’s everybody? Sorry if I missed anyone!) Okay I’m bored and I’m procrastinating getting ready for school (where I live it’s 6:30 am rn), so I’m just gonna roleplay. (sorry, @esther-c ,haha) Also, when you RP you can either do it in third person like I’m doing or in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
OH MY GOSH CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! I am so happy for you! You’ll have to tell me the name when you actually print it so I can read it, haha!
One of my goals is to publish my first book before I turn 16/before I graduate. (I’m really young for my grade, so I’ll be 16 my senior year and then in september I’ll turn 17 then graduate…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Also, I have to know…is Libbie ever going to fall for Albert? It’s okay if you can’t say because of spoilers but I just wanted to know, haha.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Got it! I’d just never heard it before, but it makes sense.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone
Question of the day: If your younger self could meet you now, what would they be most impressed by? -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Jessica's Last Christmas in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years ago
One thing I noticed was that it was really hard to tell that it was a dream. If you weren’t looking close enough, you would have missed it. So since it’s a dream, you might want to make it more obvious. But I liked your story! It was good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I like your idea of that the magic words are evil because of the purpose given by the Pythonos. So I might use that? I’m still not sure, haha!
Names of people:
Ottoline, Marcurious, Sparrow, Rishona, Berko, Sef, Lilitu, Azazel, Indie, Jordan (I need a new name for him, an evil one, so if you could help that would be great!),…[Read more]
- Load More

@grcr they would either be impressed by how much I write/how “good” it is (not trying to brag here, just have lack of a better word syndrome, haha), or how I’ve been making most of my overhand serves in volleyball, a feat that last year I deemed impossible.
lol 😄 Well, that’s cool!
@grcr How about you?
Well… they would probably be impressed by how my artworks look nowadays. I’ve loved drawing, animating and comic strips since I was little.
@grcr That’s great!