@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh yesss, I really need to get back into this!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009
😱 I wrote almost the whole RP and then accidentally tapped on one of the links at the bottom of the page and lost it! 😭 I don’t think I have time to rewrite the whole thing now, but I promise I’ll have it posted later today or tomorrow. 😅
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
lol! No, I’m not a Ydubber. 😅 It must be a teen thing.
I agree.
Same, I’ve been writing since then too (or around that time anyway).
I see. 🙃
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
Heyyyy Eccentric Mentor!! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oh, okay! Really? I love mountains too XD I’ll have to google that range, but I did see pictures of Lesotho and it looked really pretty! Is it very remote where you live?
Ooh, okay, awesome! It sounds pretty cool, I would love to hear about the plot if you want to share it! Is it fantasy?
I loved the wingfeather saga, narnia, and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
If your readers love the characters enough, I think even with a slower plot, the story will still work! But yeah, I see what you mean.
So, you say that you don’t know what’s going to happen… that makes me wonder, is the sequel absolutely necessary? Like, for the character’s arcs, and everything, or was the story really…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
*busts through door crazy-laughing and looks around* Oh, um… hi!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and artist (and a journalist for my fictional newspaper lol)
Welcome to KP, Kathryn! 😁
Three countries?! Thats really cool! Which one do you like best?
Do you have any characters? If so, how many?
Which perspective do you…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awesome XD I’ll definitely be on here.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello!!! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi Kathyrn, welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, a Christian homeschooled teenager, violinist, and writer. I mostly write science fiction or dystopian ideas, and I love Andrew Peterson and instrumental music as well!
That’s awesome! How long have you lived in Africa? I really like geography and learning other…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh boy, rant about my precious charries? *laughs mischievously * You will regret tagging me. lol
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years ago
Ecclesiastes 12:12 — But, my child, let me give you some further advice: Be careful, for writing books is endless, and much study wears you out.
Very true 😅😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @acancello
Thank you so much! She’s my favorite character <3
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I don’t think it’s too summary-y, lol. It fits the style so far very well! I would’ve maybe liked to see the scene with Libbie hanging out with Sara, Lillian, and Etta in a non-summary kind of style, but if they’re not major characters, I think this works best. Great job so far, I’m really enjoying it! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Looks good! 😁 aw, poor Albert!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago

@freedomwriter76 @acancello @highscribeofaetherium
this is my favorite moodboard I’ve ever done. I’m new to this, but I love this one! She’s one of my MC’s.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 3 years ago
Does anyone ever have moments where they write about 8 really good chapters, and then you’re scared to write the next one for some reason because you think it will be really bad?
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
@anyone
Question of the day: Do you like to listen to audiobooks? - Load More

Good job!👏
Thanks! XD
How are you doing?
I’m pretty good! My grandma came and visited us for a week which was pretty fun, since we moved she has never seen our house/town and state!
It also has gotten so cold here, I’m wearing a sweatshirt 🙂 I am so not used to it, since I used to live in a desert, lol!
How are you?
Awesome!! Yeah XD it’s getting cooler here, too. I love fall weather 🥰
I’m pretty good! How’s writing going for you?
Oh my gosh I love fall too!!!! Fall weather is great 🙂
@savannah_grace2009
I know right!! It’s like the perfect mix between cold and warm. What’s new with you?
@hybridlore
Well I’ve been doing volleyball, and working on my WIP a LOT! also I’ve been making moodboards for my characters and also I’ve been on KP a lot too.
Writing is going ok, I am almost halfway done with my WIP (gasp!!!) I have writers block a bit from time to time, but it goes away pretty quickly 🙂 How is your WIP going?
@savannah_grace2009
Oh, okay awesome!!
@acancello
That’s amazing, girl! So are you still aiming for 50k-60k words? That would put you at about . . . 20-30k?
Ehh, haha I haven’t worked on it in a while — lately if I have writing time I’ve been brainstorming, working on a short story, or going on Kingdom Pen XXD
I’m trying to work out some things,…[Read more]
Yep! I am shooting for 60k, and I’m at 24k now. Guess I’m getting a little ahead of myself at the halfway point… but hey, its close! lol!
Maybe you should step back from your book and think about what you want it to be about/like? That helps me when I don’t like a scene or whats about to happen. I change it entirely. 🙂 If you need any help,…[Read more]
I mean, yeah, 24k is still awesome… I was proud of myself for 10k, because I have kind of a history of abandoning projects after a chapter or two XD.
Thank you! I definitely will tag you if I need help. Yeah, I’ve sort of been doing that, I guess, but I’m thinking I’ll try to get back to it today … we’ll see what actually happens lol. It’s…[Read more]