@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
YAY YOU’RE BACK WE MISSED YOU!!!!! 🙂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Thanks! 🙂
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
*waves manically, smiles crazily, and falls over for no reason*
Chod͡zon papan ki! | Greetings from Burne!
You already know who I am, so there is no big exciting introduction to be had. However, even though I already know your answers to these questions, I WILL STILL ASK YOU THE NEWBIE QUESTIONS, AS IS THE TRADITION! 😈
If you have…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
Hey guys! I’m back now! I’ll read through whatever I missed really quick….
-
-GRCR- and
hanako are now friends 3 years ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic I can’t load a new profile picture… in the forum Questions and Support 3 years ago
Yay! Everything is working for me now… Thank you!
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 3 years ago
Yuh… I am back guys! I am soo happy!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
*waves* I know I’m pretty late, but hi!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has thousands of characters, (and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs. And, I e…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I know I’m pretty late, but hi!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has thousands of characters, (and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs. And, I enjoy 2D and 3D…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I know I’m pretty late, but hi!
I’m GRCR! I’m a fiction writer and an avid artist, journalist for my fictional newspaper, and a character lover that has thousands of characters, (and I love them so much that I wish they were real people, lol). I enjoy listening to music and imagining my characters singing the songs. And, I enjoy 2D and…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years ago
Hi! I know I’m a little late to the party (REALLY late, actually), but I was browsing and I saw the title “My Love Has Gone Across the Sea” and I was like ‘I have to read this’. And… WOW. I almost cried. So simply yet beautifully written. I love how the theme of sacrificial love is woven into it. I absolutely love the Wingfeather…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
I like to do a good mix of medieval European settings and my own unique stuff (usually my stories don’t take place in cities, but if they did they would definitely be medieval)
I try to include magic systems, but often they spin out of control and get really complicated to the point of not being able to understand them myself, so I try…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Oo, I love hiking! My favorite time period in history… I honestly can’t really answer that. Probably back between Bible times and the late 1600s, just because I like the way people lived back then (the dresses were so pretty!).
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@trailblazer @keilah-h @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @acancello (i think I got everyone?)
Ottoline
“Hold still!” Kari giggled as Ottoline dramatically dodged the wand of mascara.
“I’m sorry,” Ottoline laughed, “I’m not used to having people touch my face.” Well, that wasn’t entirely true. She had been struck multiple times, but never had her…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Hi! Thanks!
My favorite character to write… do you mean characters that I’ve created and am writing?
I love homeschooling because I have more time to invest my energy in doing things I like to do and learning about things I enjoy.
As for cake or ice cream, ice cream would come first any day (even in winter). Cake is all right,…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
Yeah, I definitely like viola better, because of the sound, I guess. I don’t really know, but it just fits me better.
My inspiration for my WIP was a bunch of different books and one of my friends, who loves to imagine and make up stories and write.
I love your little quote thingy at the bottom of every post you make.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
I love this! Though it does get confusing, it’s the “good” kind, lol, and I would totally read the book.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@mineralizedwritings @esther-c
Yeah I did say only one character, but if you really, really want to add another one, I suppose you can, just for everyone else please only one charrie, because if everyone adds too this would be super chaotic.
- Load More
