@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Nope, I think it’s just you XD I didn’t notice anything seeming weird, except I didn’t understand when Albert said, “We’ll see who gets the red ear of corn tonight!” until Dr. Hawley opened it. Anyway, I like Clara and him together so far!
-
Brianne changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
My favorite character to write is probably one of the main characters in my current WIP, whose name is Obsidian Gray. He’s pretty easy to write, but hasn’t been a point-of-view character yet, so I don’t know for sure.
What’s your current WIP about? If you’re posting things about it on here, would you tag me?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Okay, I was just making sure! Hmm…. yeah, I would just tag anyone you know/people who asked about your WIP, but of course you don’t have to. It just helps them to see it.
I know that @loopylin and @kyronthearcanin write science fiction, so maybe they would be interested to read it? Sorry, I don’t know who you’ve met yet. Or maybe @whalekee…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
Hello!
I try to write every day, but that rarely happens… so I’d say five or six times a week, but at the beginning of June I stopped writing and didn’t start again until like a week ago.
I currently have one WIP that I’m sticking with, but every night in bed I think up more (they’re just not good enough to write anything about).
I like…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Thanks! Of course!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
This is a good idea! 😃 (Can I share my questionnaire answers?)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
Sorry I never replied to this, but I still read it! I like where it’s going, lol. It’ll be interesting to see if Clara finds a husband XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
I use it to mean negative traits, but you’re right, it’s a little confusing. I’ll change that.
-
hybridlore started the topic Character Questionnaire in the forum Characters 2 years, 12 months ago
Hey guys! I know we’ve already had some of these topics, but I made another one! I don’t like to go into TOO much detail about my characters, but I’ve found that answering a few important questions can go a long way in fleshing them out.
I just made this questionnaire the other day, and it’s helped me a lot so far! If any of you wants to use it,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Criticism on a revision draft in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 12 months ago
Hi!! Sorry, I would’ve gotten to this earlier, I just didn’t even see it. Do you know how to tag people already or did you just not know who to tag?
It seems interesting so far! I think the biggest thing I noticed was that your paragraphs are really long — I think it would be easier to read if you split the paragraphs up, but that’s sort…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 12 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
-
Brianne and
Esther are now friends 2 years, 12 months ago -
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 12 months ago
Oh my word, thank you so much!!! That means a lot!! 🥰 I actually emailed in the story to him, but I haven’t gotten any reply yet. (Which doesn’t surprise me. He’s probably busy. 😉 ) But I actually got to meet him at a conference I went to at the beginning of September. I was able to get a picture with him too! It was pretty aweso…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 12 months ago
My favorite character to write… do you mean characters that I’ve created and am writing?
Yep! Any character of your own creation!
I love homeschooling because I have more time to invest my energy in doing things I like to do and learning about things I enjoy.
Yeah, awesome! I would agree. 😉
As for cake or ice cream, ice cream wou…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings
Oh yeah, whoops. 😅
Ok, well, then I’ll reconsider adding her in. 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Paradise Lie recreated in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 12 months ago
Alrighty! I’ll be sure to pop in!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Paradise Lie in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 12 months ago
If this is the whole first chapter (which I’m assuming it is) my first critique would be to hint in some way at the actual plot. I felt like it was missing something, and maybe that was it. I’m not entirely sure. Because to me, unless this whole story revolves around Ben and his forgiving his father, I see no indication of the plot dev…[Read more]
- Load More
