@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sorry if it seems like I’m just ranting about my accomplishments, lol.
Let me rephrase that.
Sorry, I need to stop talking about how many words I have, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hi guys!
mind if I join the party, lol?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, there’s definitely a happy medium!
Months without writing? I’ve been writing like….a LOT….my family thinks I’m mentally insane, as do my classmates, because of how much I write and am on KP lol. It’s hard to imagine not writing XD I just hit 20K! (1,000 more than I had last week, lol) My class thinks I’m weird because I’ll…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m usually the opposite, I get so excited about writing the first chapter that I write a couple pages, then start worldbuilding for real, and then I write a blurb. Though I haven’t done a lot of that, either. (Unfortunately, I write way more than I plan sometimes.) I usually find myself with a lot of chapters that don’t make much sense in…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Overview of my main WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think I like Tempest and Flamebreaker the best.
I like your blurb! I would totally read that if it was in a library!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Lucid Wraith in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
I just read through the second chapter, and I really like it! How do you come up with these ideas? I could never, lol. I’m having problems just coming up with a simple magic system, haha.
Great work! Also, I like the second cover, because it shows the “reflection” thing that Talien was diagnosed with and I like the theme/design…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah, I do agree with you it is realistic, I’m just experimenting with Marcurious a bit. But you’re right, Marcurious does end up having a sort of breakdown later.
The more I think about it, I guess that character arc is Marcurious a little bit, after he spends a week in the UNIT, hehe (insert evil laughter and horrible smells. bwahaha!).…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
Ruth are now friends 2 years, 11 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 11 months ago
Well…you have great points!
I think that Marcurious is an interesting one, because he’s just used to having his way and getting himself out of trouble that he doesn’t see this as any different. He sees himself as a “god” of sorts, and sees the Pythonos as just another challenge that he can overcome.
By the way, is his ability to turn…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Pumpkin spice lattes? Or no? okay…I have never had a latte, let alone a Pumpkin Spice one. But, I do like Pumpkin Spice to begin with, so most likely yes.
Pumpkin spice lattes are THE BEST. LATTES are the best. I would totally reccomend….lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi. I'm RAE in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
I love that, lol.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
I struggle with titles a lot too!
I usually just wait until the title comes to me (after all, the story’s more important than the title), and sometimes I have a temporary title until I can come up with a good one. I would say don’t rush it, because if you’re anything like me, it’s a distraction from your actual project and you’ll…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@acancello @trailblazer @grcr @rae @sarafini @mineralizedwritings
Ottoline
She never thought that she would enjoy dancing. Not in a million years. But here she was, fighting back a smile as Hugo held her in his arms. She felt like she was turning traitor on her inner being. But somehow, she didn’t care. She didn’t want this moment to end.
When…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @spinner4him @hybridlore @keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @anyone-else-because-I-probably-missed-a-ton-of-people-XD
Here are chapters three and four of the second book in my trilogy, with the working title Through the Forge. For those of you who know who he is, this is when Adrian is first introduced…[Read more]
-
Brianne replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, that’s a pretty good explanation for it.
-
Brianne replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae and @thearcaneaxiom
Thanks for the title suggestions! @thearcaneaxiom You’re probably right, it’s just irritating not having something to call it. I’m horrible at titles.
I don’t exactly know what happens to the souls of the Soulless Ones; probably just that they are so devoid of life and hope that it seems like they are soulless.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Wow, so I haven’t been active on this RP in forever. I have no idea where I left off. So I’ll try to write an RP later today so my charries can interact with some of yours. If I remember right, the characters I have in here are Amidala, Everton, Fynn, Callista, Lukas, and Derek.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
He nodded and sat down with a thud, “Kari thinks the food is… is… poisoned,”
“I doubt it, you would have already been the first to pass out if it was.”
Lane was a bit miffed about Hugos not very nice, but true reaction. “Fine. It may not be, but still…” He trailed off thinking hard.haha!
- Load More
