@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I know she’s in a corner, but what exactly do I need to give her POV on?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @acancello @esther-c @rae @freedomwriter76 @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
WHAT IS GOING ON?? I am confuzzled
can someone give me a recap, lol
Where is Ottoline? What do I need to write her doing?
Sorry, I’ve been really busy with volleyball tournaments and haven’t had time to be on.
Can someone help me XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Hey, I’m getting off now. I won’t be back on here until tomorrow at 6:00… so… bye bye… 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
who’s your favourite character? 😊
Oh man that’s h a r d. Umm… I think Artham and Kalmar are my favorites. (But I love like all the other characters too. XD)
hmm, just over a year now? i’m in suzuki book 2 (if you follow the suzuki program, lol). what about you?
Oh ok, awesome! Probably a year too. Though I barely touched…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Of course, he didn’t mention that Hector had nearly killed him in the process. They didn’t need to know that.
lol 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Just over 16k. I know it’s not a lot, but it’s still exciting for me XD
That is cute! I’ve never heard that before but I’m sure we’re similar lol. Have you ever taken the Enneagram? I’m a 5 on there but I don’t know what my wing is, lol.
Awesome! Oh, lol. So for cello, are you still learning all the same songs? The first…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ahh! That’s great!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol I understand some of this. I’ve never read HP because of the witchcraft, so I didn’t notice a ton of that stuff…. except for I knew there were houses in HP so I thought the whole Exillium splitting into groups thing seemed like she was copying a little.
Yeah, Sophie is annoying sometimes. In the later books there is more…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Oops @scripter-of-kingdoms got your tag wrong!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
@kads
Hey!! Nice to meet you, it’s cool you’re back! I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler and teenage girl, sci fi/dystopian writer, and violinist!
Congratulations on finishing three novels! That’s amazing! I’m about a quarter through my first actual novel (I’ve had lots of projects before, but never got more than a few chapters…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I agree 😄
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah, I’m excited too lol
(I won’t pretend I haven’t already started thinking in depth about mine, even though I don’t own it yet lol).We could wait until the end of tomorrow… (I’m good with even waiting until the end of the 30th)… I don’t know….
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Yeah! 😅 Maybe!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
lol! 😂🤣
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh yeah. XD Ma girl Hedieh is ready for any adventure. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
NIA PROFILE PIC NIA PROFILE PIC
Oh yes. 😉 I love WFS so much!! 🥰 I could rant about it forever! XD
ayyyy fellow string player! i’m a cellist myself *high five*
Noice!! How long have you been playing?
hmmmmm… probably Tragedy Boys, it’s very special and dear to my heart 💗 the characters are unbelievably special to me &…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
“So… you ready to go slay a few dragons?” Hedieh asked, throwing fake punches. She slid into the chair next to him.
lol 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
Heyyyy welcome back!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!!
Ok so since you have so many projects that you’ve completed/are working on, which one is your favorite? (I know this is a hard question, sorryyy 😭)
Ummm… I’m trying to think o…[Read more]
- Load More
