@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
ugh… I’m kinda bored… perhaps it’s time to make/share a moodboard…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww, I love it!! 🥰
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
I am motivated to continue my WIP…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
Her heart quickened. Split up? She would rather be on her own. Nobody cared about her anyway. At least that’s what Iver told her. She was better off on her own, where nobody would notice her, where nobody would care about her. That’s what she deserved, she reminded herself, to be ignored, beaten, left alone to d…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
PrincesaChronicle22 are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, that’s ok. I’m so excited to see what happens next though!! Can’t wait!! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s great! I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Oh no, sorry! I’m about to get my braces off in a couple months, so I can relate to what you’re feeling. 😉 😂
Sorry, today’s been so busy so I haven’t got…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
She looked around, and tried to slip out of the room. She didn’t want to talk to anyone, and she didn’t want anyone to talk to her either. It was safer, better that way.
“Hey, you,” a voice called, and Sef froze. “What’s your name?”
“I’m Sef,” she whispered, subconsciously rubbing the fresh scars on her arms, a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hey! How’s Amir’s story going? I have a few songs on my writing playlist that reminded me of him, and I thought you might want to listen to them! They’re from some kind of Middle Eastern show, I think.
The names are Nadir Anlar, Ana Tema (Keman Versiyon), and Keder.-
Hey! Thanks for asking! It’s going pretty well. A *big moment* just happened. I’m really close to the end. Only about 3-5 chapters left to write! And I’ve promised my parents a second draft by the new year, so I have to get started on that as soon as possible. XD
Oh ok! Those look cool! I’ll have to check them out. (:-
Wow! That’s awesome!!
Oh okay! XD Yeah, they’re good!
-
-
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww!! That last line is my favorite xD. So sweet!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Good idea! I’ll be praying too!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve been trying to appreciate smiles recently, irl, since I just got braces a couple days ago and haven’t been able to move my mouth a lot 🫣🤣
Aww, girl, I’m sorry! Braces are horrible for the first couple days….I’ve had mine for two years.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think it’s your turn to RP, btw.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol for the longest time I thought Lefse was talking about the Norwegian bread stuff and I didn’t realize it was a ship name XD
Lol! yeah, I can see how that would be confusing though…
But anyway, that scene was cute! I like them
Thanks!
lol! Glad you like it!!
They are so cute!! 💖💖🥰 Poor Sef!! 😭
I know &…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ and
whaley are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago -
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD)
lol XD
Ah, I liked this whole scene. 😊
“You’re already awkward, Lilitu. How do you think it comes across when you won’t come within ten feet of her?”
AHH!! I love that! lol
In his peripheral vision, he caught sight of Cass making wild gestures with his hands.
Oh man, I love it!!
- Load More
