@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
My little sister gets sick almost every month for weeks at a time (we’re thinking there’s something wrong with her immune system, because that’s not normal…), and then she gets us all sick XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh no! I will definitely pray about that. That’s disappointing 🙁 Me and my siblings have all been sick this past week too, but we’re getting better.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll pray about it!! 🙂💛
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“Yeah, that is stupid,” she agreed. “It’s stupid because did you really think that I would be mad?” she laughed. “I honestly do not care. This is all new to me too, and I kind of feel the same way sometimes. But…” she felt herself blushing, “I really like you too.”
-
Esther replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, this looks awesome! I’ve been looking for different ways to start getting my writing out there in 2024, so this might be a great way to do it. Thanks for letting us know, I’ll definitely look into it!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sorry I haven’t gotten to this yet! I’ll try my best to get a reply later today. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m so glad I copied the RP I wrote because Wyoh signed me out. *glares* Ahem. Anyway, here it is. (:
Lukas
“And it’s not going to do any good if you try to hide it from me.” Liv shook her head. “It’s not like I’m going to get mad at you or anything, or leave you…just tell me what’s wrong.” She paused and Lukas looked up…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
“You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.” — Madeleine L’Engle
*gasp* This may be slowly inspiring a story idea… 👀 I love this quote
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, good people! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
oh my goodness! I thought I replied to you, but I guess wyoh ate it 🤷♀️🤣 so I will do a redo as well
Wyoh!!! 👀
I don’t know what made me wanna try thriller. It just kinda turned into one. It was weird 🤣
Welp, sometimes it just happens like that! XD
oh that’s hard. I don’t know where I’d wanna go. Either Prince Edward Island, Hawaii o…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Wow, just noticed, their relationship bloomed… unexpectedly fast
Yeah, it really did…. 😂
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Sef
“Don’t be sorry,” she shook her head. “I’m so glad I found somebody who understands…I’m not alone anymore.”
And then the realization brought more tears to her eyes.
I never have to be alone again.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Ugh… 😒
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
I love them soooo much!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I saw the post about the anthology!! I’ll definitely think about joining it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! I’m technically already in an anthology that I’m not sure I’ll have finished in time, so I don’t think I should sign up for another yet… I would be interested to read it once it’s done, though! And I’ll let you know if I change my mind. 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww, I love it!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww that is so sweet!!! I can’t rp right now but I will sometime today!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Writer quotes! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Every page has a flaw that only the author sees.
-idk who said this, can’t remember lol
I’m not a writer, I’m a child of God who happens to write.
–idk…..lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Diverged in a Wood in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh! This looks fun! I’ll have to think about doing this!
- Load More
