@trailblazer
Active 6 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 758
-
hybridlore and
Ellie Wingfeather are now friends 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww thanks!!! Yeah, same!!! So do you have any hobbies (besides writing, haha)? (sorry, I’m sure you’ve already posted this somewhere….)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Howdy! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
I’m sorry I’m late, haha!
I’m Sara, an avid reader, writer, dog obsessed, horse loving, piano playing, chicken hoarding, freshman, teen girl!
Nice to meet you!
Have a great day <3
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I’m new here! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooooh dark green is pretty! My favorite is just pastel colors in general XD I’ve never watched Harry Potter (or even read the books!), or LOTR, but I love the Chronicles of Narnia movies! (especially Prince Caspian…that one was my favorite!!!)
YAY another freshman! I think there’s several of us on here…haha!
What’s your…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Good to know XD well, now we know what to do when we’re bored lol
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyyy! I’m Sara! I write fantasy/allegories. I’m a freshman in high school and attend a public school. I love reading, and riding horses, and hanging out with my dog, Willa!
I’m not good at asking questions…but I’ll try, haha.
Do you have any pets?
What is your favorite animal?
what genre do you write?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
If you want Vlydia to interrogate her…you can XD
Oh my goodness, sorry! I just saw this post!
Chase is gonna ask to go with Babs and Felicity so he can apologize to Marcel, and I think he’d want to either make sure Sef was okay with him leaving and coming back, or taking her with him. What do you think?
Can we just b…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I love those choices!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
😅 haha
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I would love to hang out with Flaz!!! haha
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
It must be made known that my favorite charries (of mine) are the ones in the first two rows, plus Blake and some characters that are not on the list.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Livia
“Well, I’m from the world Andromeda, and I’m an Aquino. That’s where I get my blue skin, hair, and eyes, and,” she closed her eyes for a moment and summoned her powers, “I can do this-” she dropped Fynn’s hand for a moment, just as water shot from her fingertips. She quickly caught the water and it disappeared into her hand…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
lol! 😄 Nice choices!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Umm… I’m not smart enough for that kind of math. Too many. In my trilogy, I have (only counting semi-important charries)… 15? Probably more I’m forgetting atm…
lol 😅Â cool!
Okay, so complicated question. Mostly I write third person limited, usually in a multiple POV story. But I really love writing first person (especially with less-serio…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
i am, like, so procrastinating on my book rn… but like, how could i work on it when i’m listening to music and would rather be animating… 😑😒
-
Ahh I feel that XD I procrastinate SO MUCH!
I always listen to music when i write though soooo it’s not that much of a problem haha-
😅
Ohh lol
I just can’t focus on the words in my head and the song’s lyrics at the same time.-
Music numbs my brain, so the only times I listen is when I need inspiration and don’t need to think (like when I’m drawing).
-
Huh, interesting! Music just relaxes me and gets my ideas flowing more I guess.
-
Mmm. What kind of music do you listen to?
-
Christian music. I listen to all the Christian artists, like Leanna Crawford, For King and Country, TobyMac, Lauren Daigle, Dan Bremnes, etc.
-
Oh cool. We used to like TobyMac.
-
I don’t listen to him THAT much, he’s not my favorite, but he has some really good songs!
-
-
-
-
Idk how I do it…I’ve just always done it and I can only write with music!!
-
Lol that’s interesting!!
-
I’m also one of those people who can read and listen to music at the same time…idk.
-
😮
-
WYOH GAVE US OUR PFP’S BACK!!!
-
Now everybody’s gonna be so confused what we were talking about haha
-
Lol right! 😂
-
-
-
-
-
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Aww poor boi!! 😭
Yeahh…. 😭😭 He and his siblings are some of the ones I feel really bad for… 💛💛
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Oops, forgot a tag XD @grcr
- Load More
