-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper She doesn’t look too different species-wise–her parents are both human–but it’s more about how she acts. For example, when in battle, she forgoes the sci-fi armored look of her mother’s world in favor of her father’s more Earth-military-special-ops style.
She probably has a combination of their abilities, but that doesn’t seem too weird.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper lol yep
and their first interaction was fighting against each other (but more as entertainment and less as actually killing).
Only a select few know who Kaida’s father is. She takes after him more, despite being born and raised in her mother’s universe, which is a bit of an issue sometimes.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley nice!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge Undead queen, yikes.
My charries would probably hate that….and that’s after being attacked by a life-sized, living statue of their legendary ancestor. (I’m pretty sure I told you about that incident.)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 you’re welcome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper you’re welcome!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 ahh that’s awesome!! congratulations!
Still haven’t gotten around to that drawing request you sent me a while back ago, but I’ll have some time later so I’ll see what I can get in!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr just continue–it’ll stay dead if we wait lol
I’m not going to be on after this until tomorrow, but I will keep going. I haven’t had the chance to use Skyraptor much lately.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @grcr @lydibug @godlyfantasy12
I’m finally going to join in with her!
Skyraptor
She awoke on the sand. Ugh. It itched on her feathers.
Where was…..
Her master’s thoughts were obscured! She could barely hear his thoughts, and what she could hear was so muffled and echo-y she couldn’t tell what he was…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper I love it!!!!
Also, his parents are from different universes? In that case, he’d get right along with my charrie Kaida. Her parents are from totally different unvierses too. How they met is…..a funny story……lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 Peanuts was awesome! And the movie was super cute.
My favorites of the comics were always the drawing ones….where one character would draw another and make funny comments about that person…..
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 Wow that “blow up the bridge” scene was awesome!
Jakob’s “Why don’t we wait till the trucks are on it” was oddly funny. Even though I know it really wasn’t supposed to be….?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@smiley I honestly agree with what @euodia-vision said.
Also, I don’t hate the ship. It just never ended up happening, so I’m not usually inclined to ship it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper cool, cool.
He seems to be a pretty awesome charrie.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Lost Island (An Animal Fantasy RolePlay) in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@grcr Yeah, it is!
-
Elanor replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 1 month ago
Love the imagery. I live right next to the sea and was able to visualize it very well. (I must say sitting on the seashore is such a nice quiet time where poetry comes easily to me)
I would repeat what the others said about the last lines but in general it’s a lovely poem. It shows how the mind and soul of the author can feel trapped in dark s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge That’s funny!
So you’re the real Calvin and Hobbes.
Sadly I don’t remember any specific beginning lines. I do remember my favorite ones were when he pretended he was a spaceship pilot or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@calyhuge lol you’ve read calvin and hobbes?
I was introduced to it by a comic compilation at a friend’s house and found it funny.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Well…..
I’m really not comfortable with sharing my email or any of that, so…..
TBH when KP glitches, I just wait till it’s back up again……..the site owners will fix it eventually, you know what I mean?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Yikes!
Makes for an interesting story though.
- Load More
