-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Ooh! Worldbuilding thread!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium Where did you get that picture?? LOL.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin Awesome, who is that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 Interesting……
For some reason, I really don’t think you should send Quill to go chase down his past self lol.
I want to write a short scene for that now, though! You won’t mind, right?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas ok!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom ah, cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone
Just when i finally worked up the courage to write an RP for Beta at least, something came up and i lost interest.
ugh.
Does anyone have an opening for any charries so I can get back into this?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@everyone sorry about not being here.
I noticed most of you have moved on to the villain characters, and I don’t have one. (Snake already killed his…lol. and the next one’s not appearing for another few hundred years)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I love the family you’ve come up with for him! you should send the concepts to Marvel or something lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ok then!
ha, then I’ll just have to come up with something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom you can debate an AI?
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic The Moonlit Sea and Me in the forum Poetry Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
@overcomer This is gorgeous. <3 It pulled me in so much, and the atmosphere you set up is stunning.
My only real comment is that your transition about a fourth of the way through from longer to shorter lines felt a little bit awkward? You came out of it very well at the end, but going into it and shifting the cadence of the poem felt a bit…[Read more]
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks so much for starting this thread – these are amazing. xD I don’t have anything to add at the moment, so I’ll just lurk around taking notes. xP
-
Karissa Chmil replied to the topic Naming Chapters! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@autumnlily I’m sliding in a few days late, but I think that generally, at least from what I’ve seen, middle grade is the best genre for chapter titles nowadays. (There are certainly exceptions – think The Book Thief – but as a rule of thumb, that’s what I’ve seen.) And when it comes to that, I honestly think the best chapter titles are the ones…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas i’m so late lol. I’ve just been busy either with classes or this comic book I’m making with a friend.
I’m not going to bother reading the 20 or so pages that have somehow appeared, so just correct anything I get wrong.
Snake
“Do you know how to use a bow?” Ellis asked.
“I’ve used one once. I was a dragonet, all alone in the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin ah ok.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@loopylin awesome art!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@rae nice!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 how did you get it to do that? That looks great!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Help, I Don't Understand Keepers of the Lost Cities in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 11 months ago
@whalekeeper ok, the chocolate frog idea is actually so cute, but a little sad too because then I wouldn’t want to eat it lol. Also it’d probably get dust on it anyway from hopping around. If those were real, I’d probably buy them just to watch them hop around….I could care less about baseball-wizard-whatever cards lol.
Also, who was…[Read more]
- Load More
