-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
He turned to Sebastian and Hugo who sat across from him. Hugo was smiling. The guy seemed comfortable in almost any situation so far. Sebastian, however, seemed agitated, his blond eyebrows furrowed. The two seemed completely opposite, yet they seemed to act very close. Dante thought back to the word Hugo had used before.
Ugh I just realized how…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol for the longest time I thought Lefse was talking about the Norwegian bread stuff and I didn’t realize it was a ship name XD
But anyway, that scene was cute! I like them
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If you don’t want to read about Lefse, then ignore this (it’s kind of long, so I understand lol!). But if you do…this one’s great XD
The next few days were ones of torture.
Sef rarely came out of her room, and when she did, her emerald eyes were swollen and red from hours of weeping. Hiding within the shadows of her hoodie, she did not speak to…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I love your characters so far! They seem really cute and funny.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Dante
Dante was caught off guard. His eyebrow momentarily twitched downwards as he scanned Hugo’s face for a motive. He resisted the urge to reach into his pocket.
“Uh, yeah. Thanks,” he said after a short pause.
A short squeak from across the room startled Dante into looking up, but all he saw was an empty stool by the…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@esther-c @rae @acancello @grcr (bc you love Cassian scenes XD) @euodia-vision @keilah-h @freedomwriter76
Anyone wanna see another Lefse scene (Lilitu+Sef)?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like I have not been doing Glace justice, so if he starts changing a little, that’s why.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace
Glace sighed. Ya know, the downside to Microtech is you get a lot of questions afterwards. He held his arm up, and seemed to do nothing else at all but suddenly, he flopped onto the floor where they had started out. At least that’s working, sort of. He held his hand down for Klethen.
“Take it or leave it.”
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
My updates are not that encouraging, are they?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ugh! I write an RP and it dost not post! Okay, rewrite time…
Do I really feel like rewriting that? No…Do I feel like making something new up? Yes… Do I feel like going crazy? Yes…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Marcel set a bottle of something next to Chase. Chase drew back, his face afraid and his eyes wild. He was back there. His father, his home, his nightmare of a childhood. He could almost smell the cigarette smoke, and the odor of drink. He tensed and closed his eyes as the imaginary blows landed on him. He wanted to run,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Also, you should update me when once Sound of Silence is done! I’d love to see it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah I’m still storyboarding my first episode… and I also need to work on world building some more. And perfect the character designs. But at least I do have a title! Lol
I’m doing mine in a book format, though I like both formats for different reasons.
I think the ending is what I’m struggling most with actually. I think it woul…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*Normal me scrolling through ‘mentions’…then I see this:
psssttttttt @rae
And I’m curious…
*whispers*
…
…There’s a Bucky Aesthetic right above this …
Me: Eep!XD You made my day! (You and Tyler, but Tyler always makes Wednesday worth living 🙂 )
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, for some reason I had it in my head that you were before Jonas lol! But yeah, you’re right.
Okay, that works!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Those sound really cool!
I’m kinda actually struggling with the plot right now, but it’s about two tiny alien sisters traveling around in their ship, trying to find their places in the universe and having a bunch of misadventures along the way. It’s currently very episodic, but later on I’ll introduce a larger plot.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually, it should be @freedomwriter76 then @savannah_grace2009 then @jonas then Ruee, since that’s how it just went.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 How about our RP order goes like this: You, Me, RAE, and then Jonas?
Sef
She shrank back, trembling, as another man barged into the room.
“I’m sorry,” she whispered, looking around warily, “I-I-I didn’t mean to cause any trouble…it-it’s just that I don’t know where I am…”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Shadows gather around, like a cool blanket. The moon is far from full; it is but a slit of silver. Orange and red flames dance their strange dance, and the shadows of six things dance with it. Six creatures, three four-legged, and three two-legged. Four-legged shifts and snorts, two-legged becomes aware as a crackle of broken wood breaking the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It twas me. Wait a sec…
- Load More

You know, they’re really not XD