-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“Do you want to sit with them?” Chase met Marcel’s eyes.
“I… I… ” He pulled his hood over his eyes. “Do you know them?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
Chase nodded in approval. The corner of his mouth twitched.
“I’ve never seen someone do that before.” Chase lapsed into silence, his eyes occasionally darting to the table with four other people.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago

I added to Glace’s board.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @savannah_grace2009 @jonas
Nae
“Split up? I thought staying together was safer. Besides,” Nae stepped forward, her movements confident. She reached for the man’s hand who had the old gungedal (Freedom, I’m leaving it to you whether Riker accepts or not, this is just a Nae thing to do). “I’d rather go with you.” She looked up at…[Read more]
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sip took a sip of the odd stuff.
I’m sorry, it was supposed to be Marcel not Sip, i just was… idk. I have no idea what I was doing (obviously).
I won’t be rping rn, my brain is kinda dead rn.
-
Ruth started the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Yes, I am aware I have already made a topic on my WIP, but for various reasons, I am making this topic to post my stuff on for now on.
Anyways, Chapter 1, the first section…
1-LaxanBillowing smoke filled the air. Lava drooled red into the city streets. Rock soared into the air to land on crawling Nanian bugs.
Ash was mixed in with every…
-
Loopy and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
maybe your computer didn’t load all the new pfps until today?

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
“Oh, I’ve had enough posh for one day. That other thing you said sounds good.”
The girls went to pay for their things after Babs changed back into her normal outfit. Felicity took out a drawstring bag with the royal family crest embroidered on the side. She probably should have, but Felicity didn’t feel at all guilty…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey I’ve kept my profile pic the same for a while for your sake lol
And I love those drawings so much. All the action happening in them is really fun. I know Styx is evil, but he always just makes me laugh. XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
It looks a little plain…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Glace (After banishment)

-
Ruth changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“What… do you like doing?” Sip took a sip of the odd stuff. “I mean, what’re your hobbies?”
“Uhhh… I play football, you know the sport where you kick around a ball into a net? I… I mostly do things with my friends, the creatures. I used to… play the flute., then my father… st-stopped. That.” Chase tasted the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@kielah-h said:
The forest dragon is brown, and his rough, barklike scales blend in with the trees. His wings and spikes are green and leaflike. He spits corrosive venom, and can also release it through his bite. I haven’t come up with a name for him yet.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
It depends. Since different people are designing different dragons, i have no idea how many are the traditional fire breathing type. I know that the forest dragon spits acid. Let me find the post…
-
Loopy replied to the topic Wanna critique my first crack at a comic? in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m sorry I read this a while ago but never actually responded. (Lol I tend to do that a lot.) I really like it so far! The plot is really intriguing and so is the world building.
Also, I can re-read it later if you want me to give more critiques.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Btw Ellie is currently hiding behind the counter with her soda because she saw Dante coming in and panicked. Samuel just kinda gave up trying to make her go sit down. I had a rp of that I was going to do from her perspective, but I don’t think I’ll finish.
- Load More
