-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Though almost everyone pronounces it wrong when they see it spelled 🙄
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@jonas
Nayhim Alfred Nayhelm
Hmm… I like my decision too, especially for Jr:
Nayhim Alfred Nayhelm Junior-Alpha Grath -
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Awwwww, Riker smiled! And let her hold hands with him!
Nae
She grasped his warm hand, jittery with joy at them all going together.
“Which way are we going, and what are we looking for?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Actually, I googled Mandin, Nahim’s best friend’s name and got no results.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, but Ruee had already made up the pronunciation of the name, and decided she didn’t like the extra “y” when she wrote it out. And her spelling happened to be the same as the Arabic one… Fun fact: Nahim’s name used to be something akin to “Larin” back when he was a young charrie in a twelve-year-olds head.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
LOL! So true, so true. XD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @freedomwriter76
UVAH
She walked forward in a daze as Bucky ushered them into a dim room to hide. As Uvah turned back towards the door however, her gaze caught on Bucky’s arm, illuminated for only a second as he shut the entrance. Left in darkness, she could only barely see the slice of dripping red running along his bicep, she…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I don’t really mind either way. I have no idea where we left off either 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Sef
“I-I guess we could stay together,” Sef said softly. She didn’t want the others upset at her for wanting to split up, and if they thought that was better…she would do what they wanted. She was used to not having her own way. She didn’t deserve it.
She just wanted to go home. Back home where nobody cared one…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks everyone who’s been praying 💕
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Felicity
Her eyes sparkled.
“I’ve never played dodgeball before, though it sounds pretty straightforward, but absolutely I will.”
She crumpled up her paper food tray and stood. She stretched a little, and then said, “All this talk of death and dodgeball is making me want to go do something active.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
… if no one gets this reference I’m going to be so sad
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Marcel rn:

Sorry I know your characters are having a serious moment right now but I couldn’t help myself XD
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“It’s been a year since my father went to prison, since then, I’ve been dumped in the laps of every foster family they could come up with.” Chase sighed. “I guess, I just am tired of most people, of living in a family. I mean, anydayI could be taken away to another home, why do I need to make bonds? Nothing in my life is…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I mean, Nahim is the only pacing around the entire campsite rn, so as long as she doesn’t step on a stick or something, she could potentially slip through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
If ya’re interested, there’s a channel on YouTube, Music Medleys, that compiled a couple soundtrack things from Marvel. He doesn’t have much, though.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I mean, he only started one, and almost started a couple more, so we can have a small wild fire…we just can’t burn down the forest…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Chase Duke
“I don’t know, I just have trouble finding people who are like me. I…I have a foster family, the Marshalls, and they’re just exploding with happiness, and joy, and…God. Meanwhile I sit in the corner. “
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Wait, did Fire Face start a fire again?
- Load More
