-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed would you like Felicity or Lois to meet Riker?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ellie
Ellie stared blankly at the hairspray bottle. It was a clever idea, but…
She reached past the boy, pushing him to the side a little, grabbed the knob and turned. The door swung open.
“Didn’t hear the lock click,” she mumbled.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ahh, I love Ellie so much 😆
Thanks! Her social awkwardness is very fun to write lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks for making the topic, Whaley <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You’re gonna make me cry 😭😭😭😭 again!
I’m not gonna ask permission this time, I’m just gonna hug Riker no matter what 💗 The poor boy💔😭💔
He’s like the only who can get me to use emojis XD…well him and poor Hans -
Ruth replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
What about Notifs being eaten? I know other people, not just me, have had certain notifs never appear.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yesssss I’m BACK
ok let’s see if it will let me tag multiple people @rae @whalekeeper
Ellie
“My name is Ellie.” Ellie got down from her chair and walked over to the boy by door, standing possibly a little too close for comfort.
“What are you doing?”(It would be kinda funny if the door was actually unlocked and Ellie just reached over and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yay! It worked!! Ok can I tag people? @ava-blue
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hello are my posts going to post now
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Fin! Fin! Not Franz. Ugh! I’ve been reading to much Franz Stigler!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Chase should have a math tutor to help him out, but the problem is he wouldn’t mention it. Franz would have to notice he struggles first.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Speaking of Chase…
@whalekeeper @loopylin @savannah_grace2009
Chase
Chase paid no attention to the little boy he finally recognized from the dorm last night. He just erased his doodles except two: a wolf and a bird on a branch above him. The red had faded from his eyes, and replacing came some white, some green, and some grey, oddly mixing in…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
it’s “Love Will Take You Places” by Danny Gokey
Wyoh ate my notif! It’s funny, when I first joined Wyoh gave me a notif from five years ago and now she eats them!
Yes, that does fit him well. Also God Only Knows by for KING + COUNTRY and I think there was another one that fit even better than those two…idr
Jr has Psych…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Jr
“I’m technically already in my class. Though, I did volunteer to help around the school. Enjoy class, Riker.” Jr nodded to him and began walking down the hallway. He son turned and was lost from sight.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
It also won’t let me make a new topic in questions/ support
aaaaaaaaaaaa
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@rae ^
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
And I can’t tag more than one person it seems? @whalekeeper
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m not able to post on the school role play for some reason
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@mineralizedwritings Aww is Lesli going to buy the tie for Tauren?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 7 months ago
Wow. That’s one long list…that proves Riker needs a hug! <333
Interestingly, Physco in my head by skillet is a song I put to Alpha. So is Monster by the same people.
- Load More
