-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Romantic Subplot help? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I had a response, but KP ate it 😂
(And you might notice that I stayed out of Song of Solomon for some reason. . . 🤫😁 Now let’s hope you don’t come back with the tons upon tons of pro-marriage verses. 😜)
😂😊That’s okay. I’m not one to argue over scriptures, everyone has their own opinions, and that’s okay! I do believe wholeheartedly that…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I like the format, actually. It feels like spiraling, distracted thoughts. Probably wouldn’t work for many other characters other than Seb though lol
Eddie
Ellie locked eyes with Sebastian and stared, her face expressionless. Then she kept staring. And kept staring.
Eddie rolled her eyes. Ellie always did this whenever she was t…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Ahh I’m sorry I didn’t mean to stress you out at all! I just got excited because I love taking about philosophical stuff like this. This is why I typically try to keep my thoughts to myself, sorry
I didn’t feel attacked. I love hearing people’s opinions about this stuff. ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Preachiness, Allegories, Analogies, and Every Other Way to Implement Your Theme in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 6 months ago
Ok I’m jumping in here cuz this looks fun and my tiny brain is experiencing thoughts hi
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper
(i understand if you write just for fun, but if you’re actually wanting to write for God, this is something more along those lines…)
Ok, so, I don’t think there’s a difference between a Christian writing for fun and writing f…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Happy Saint Patrick's Day!! in the forum Music 2 years, 6 months ago
Heyy I love that song! We sang it in church today as a congregation. It was fun :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@keilah-h thanks!
hehe uhhh I was trying to respond to Whaley, but none of my posts were going through, so I just started goofing around. It’s from Alice Through the Looking Glass. I didn’t actually think that it would post 😅
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Mkay, sounds good
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Okay! Serin has met Allen before, so would she recognize him? Or not since he’s kinda restarting?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c Oh I guess I forgot to read what you wrote earlier. Honestly same to everything you said XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I love humor, and I love things that make me smile. I only write crazy sad scenes now and then, because like salt and pepper, food should be lightly seasoned with them. At least in my style. 🙃
Same. I think the rarity of sad scenes in a story makes them hit harder and mean more when they finally show up
-
Loopy replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You tagged me twice, so I guess I can’t ignore this lol
I don’t want to be too introspective, cuz that’s always a downward spiral for me, but here’s some half-baked thoughts.
I think I write stories to better understand the world and myself, I guess. Stories help me make connections, put things into categories and archety…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Imma write the entire jabberwoky poem from memory because Wyoh is eating all my posts anyway and I’m bored. (If this actually posts that’d embarrassing lol)
Twas brillig, and the slithy toves
Did gyre and gimble in the wabe
All mimsy were the borogroves
And the momewraths out grabe
Beware the Jabberwok, my son
The jaws that bite
The cla…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper ok I already wrote part of this scene a couple days ago so imma fit it in somehow
Eddie and Ellie
“Got any fours?”
“No. Go fish.”
Eddie sighed and drew a card from the pile on the floor. Her wristband buzzed. She ignored it.
“We were kinda mean to Liko.”
“Yeah… But he’ll get over it. You know the guy would forgive an animal…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
yeah there’s not much you can do, but sometimes when I spam post insults at Wyoh, it eventually stops eating them and lets my posts through. Or if I just wait and try posting the next day.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ posted an update 2 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @allison @whalekeeper @trailblazer @freed_and_redeemed @stephie @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @rae @anyone-else-my-brain-is-dead
Okay….I am so sorry I keep disappearing…but I have just been SOOOOOOO busy!
I have a play that is next weekend (it’s Beauty and the Beast) and I’m trying…[Read more] -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I agree a lot with what Esther said– my characters are the only main reason that writing appeals to me!
I’ve started to notice that my characters are all different pieces of myself. I kind of see it as each one having a little bit of a different part of my personality. That doesn’t necessarily mean they are all like me,…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper Oh ok does this work? https://www.canva.com/design/DAF_tHaJtT8/aNqWK1mKACTd201McURA4Q/view?utm_content=DAF_tHaJtT8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor
sorry I never use canva and I have the computer skills of a grandmother -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Rude, Wyoh. Just rude.
- Load More

You guys can just tag any people i forgot…I guess….XD
Oh, no worries! I’ve been really busy too, and I’ve only been posting once a week or so.
I totally understand! 😊 Life’s getting busy for us too. Praying for you! <3
Thats ok (Im basically doing the same thing now too, lol!) If you ever need to chat too, I’m usually always available 😊
That’s ok, girl! You do what you need to do <3
Totally understand, girl, I haven’t really been active much lately either.