-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin
SERIN
She straightened out of her bend, it looked as though the group had taken the apology and greeting well. All except Dante, anyway. He seemed almost dissapointed. “It’s fine.” The boy muttered before looking up at Layson. “It’s getting cold in here, and you guys are wet. We should probably keep m…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
(imma just slip into the middle of this conversation don’t mind me)
Oh, I love absurd comedy, but I didn’t know there was a name for it until now. Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorite books because of it. I also have a couple (more mild) horror stories, but I haven’t shared them because I didn’t know there were other a…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
@c-j (thank you so much for having an easy tag to type out lol)
Hello! I’m Loopy. I like writing fantasy mostly and also drawing.
I have a couple newbie questions:
1. Do you have a favorite myth or fairytale?
2. If you were an animal, what do you think you would be? (Bases mostly off of your personality)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 8 months ago
Hello hello! Welcome to the kingdom! I am @princesachronicle22 (Last I checked I was still human so I think we’re good) XD
Now, for your questions *rubs hands and grins eagerly*
1. What is your favorite book or series? (You can have multiple favorites)
2. What is your most enjoyable passtime?
3. Would you rather find true love today or…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
*Blubbers*
Abubababa!! Poor Ty!!! Aloth I can’t believe I thought you could be an interestinbg character!!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
At least Corie was able to make… and keep… friends. Friends weren’t my strong suit. Why waste time in relationships that were sure to end?
Awww, poor Ty! *dabs watery eyes*
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
IKR!?!? He is so precious 😭😭😭<3<3!!! And Riker is too!!! Uh, no, Riker is @freedomwriter76 ‘s charrie. Vulka and Zlati are @koshka ‘s charries, and November is @godlyfantasy12 ‘s.
I Love them all so much!!!!!!!!! <3 <3Ooh okay! It’s hard to keep track sometimes XD
LOL!! I think us authors are pretty much made of randomness…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Ok… I think this will be fun. I want them to try to figure out how to get out. And having all of them try to work together… especially with Aloth “trying to help”… man, this will be interesting! XD
(And i have no idea how the doors closed. XD)Haha! An escape room sounds so fun! Don’t mind me outside a window spying on all your char…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
can I just say I LOVE SERIN AND HER CHARACTER/WORLD AND EVERYTHING!! I am already invested in this world and people u have created and it is so intriguing!! I love the greeting you have created and it’s just…Ah so awesome!
Awww! Thanks! I’m glad you like her and Pelgar’s culture! I haven’t started the book she’s in yet…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@theloonyone oh! I have an idea. Milo could get a text from Cammie about the wind thing and then they can go find that group to make sure they’re ok. @keilah-h
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Aurivis
“You have other magic users in your world?” Feather asked. “In my world there are several types….to be honest, I have a few simple powers myself. The ones from my world have created structures and buildings like this…but I don’t think it was one of them.”
Different kinds of magic? Aurivis thought. These humans and…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
sorry this took forever!
Eddie
As Eddie’s drowsiness faded, her desperate need to find her sister grew.
“Ellie! Els!” Her voice had tired out from calling her sister’s name over and over. There was still no Ellie. She stopped and slumped against a wall.
Where is she? Is she alone, too? Is she with Dante? Would he hurt her if…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Serin is really cool, by the way. I love how you have a different cultural greeting for her people.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@princesachronicle22 @mineralizedwritings
Ooh love the fox profile! So cute!
Thanks!
Dante
Serin met Dante’s eye. “I apologize. I have a tendancy to… overreact at times. You see in Pelgar, where I am from, to reach out as if to touch someone when you are not family is seen as insult. Often used by enimies to goad us. It means to… force yoursel…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
Lol, poor Ilwyn
-
Loopy replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 8 months ago
@otherworldlyhistorian @folith-feolin
I finally got around to reading this, and I love it sooo much! I really like the magic system and the storylines. I wanna read it all right now, but it doesn’t fully exist yet. Do all the stories lead up to one big thing that happens (like the overthrow of the corrupt governments or something)?
Folith, you s…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 8 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Ooh love the fox profile! So cute!
Okay, Serin has had sufficient time-out time and is ready to say sorry XD
SERIN
Serin dropped the stick.
“You just keep your stick away from my little girl, ok?” Layson said, the kid now in his arms. Too caught up, Serin’s mind didn’t fully proscess the words he sai…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 3 years, 8 months ago
- Load More
