@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Are you the eldest child? (The reason I ask is that some of Martha’s frustrations come from me being the eldest child, and I am wondering if people who are not eldest children also find her relatable.)
Also, it sounds like you have read everything I have posted so far. I take it you do much to say, but I am curious to know what…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
K, lets see if I have everything right.
Four or five year old little girl,
shoulder length red-blond curls
what eye color?
Is she skinny, average, heavy, etc?
Are the curls kinky or the perfect cork-screws?
I think those are the only description questions I have.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator Ah ok 👍 thanks.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Hey, I have a question….
The girl shook her head vigorously, knocking several leaves out of her shoulder length red blonde curls.
I’m kinda confused about the color of her hair here…is it red or blonde or reddish blonde….?
-
Esther replied to the topic Children’s Fiction in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh yes, I’ve heard you mention those!! Now I’m gonna have to check those out. 😉 They sound really fun!
Yeah, I thought it’d be something fun to experiment with and see if it’s something I want to spend more time on. 😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator Alrighty!! 😄
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok! Sounds cute.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Thank you for the description! I will get to this if I have time.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
To: Angelita
From: Mellissa Thompson, my secret hideout, the In Between place
Hi! I’m Mel And I’m 10 years old. I don’t know why I keep finding these letters out here, but it’s not the weirdest thing I’ve found.
I do not like math and science. I don’t like school at all because the teacher says I’m a “problem child” and I’m…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
lol
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok! I’ll probably write up descriptions tomorrow (if I have time with school) cuz it’s kinda late here.
-
Esther replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
No I don’t, I’m so sorry!! I wasn’t able to make the time to compile all of them. I like the one’s Loopy shared (thanks, @loopylin !!!), but this month I can work on putting together some fall prompts to do for October.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oooh, I really like the second idea!!
Actually, I was just thinking about it today and I noticed that Miles likes to have things under his control, so it wouldn’t make sense why he would willingly give Audrey away to someone, where he has no control over what the rest of her life looks like. A kidnapping would probably make t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator
Awh the singing cans are so cute!
And the bacon one is really funny 😂😂 -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @loopylin @stephie @theshadow @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
I changed my mind. There is one more scene I want to write before The Rebel. Chapter the 17th is now The Role Model.
With this chapter, I have now reached 50,000 words! Whew!
Question for you all. While this series is primarily directed towards believers, I want un…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator You’re good! I also had writing block at the time. I’ll respond later tonight probably. Or tomorrow
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
As far as forum death goes, I think there is a newer aesthetic topic somewhere. But it hasn’t been used in a while either.
This is the newest one that I found.
I want to see yours!
AWESOME!!! Let me grab one!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

