@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 2 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@theducktator @whalekeeper @elishavet-pidyon
Lois
Lois turned away from his short interaction with Viktor, to see a teammate go down with a ball to the face. He looked to where the ball came from, and saw Felicity, standing near the front of her team. She winked at him, then threw two more balls in quick succession, one at him and one at Viktor.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
lol. No prob. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’m glad you got through it with no huge mistakes. Colds always settle in my ears and I get sinus infections. Really bad ones. Colds can be nasty. I’ve never gotten dizzy from one though…… I think? 😄
Praying that it clears up.
praying for you, Esther!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Marcel
Marcel narrowly dodged. A boy, the wind-controller from the previous period, had already taken to the air. It made sense to place the flying students in opposition to each other. “Celarent! You don’t want me to follow you up there, do you?”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
My family doesn’t even celebrate Christmas until Christmas Eve.
Is there a reason why you do that?
I’m just curious because I’m going through an advent devotional right now, and the author introduced me to some of the feasts and celebrations leading up to Christmas (like St. Nicholas and St. Lucia), even though my denomination doesn…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 9 months, 3 weeks ago
lol, thanks….. but I think that message was for @rae , unless you’re talking about something I wrote…. (which you very well might be with my track record…… XD)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Oh poor girl! I’ll be praying!
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 4 weeks ago
I know we talked on the phone but I wanna respond here too. I’ve had a lot of mental fog lately and I’m not really sure how I’m doing. I think I’m good though.
Sick again!
Oh no! Stop doing that. Being sick constantly sucks. I’m sorry. Hope you feel better for the holidays! <3
-
Ruth replied to the topic Help again. This time with Baron in the forum Questions and Support 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
Ellie
The whistle blew, and kids ran towards the dodge balls in the center. Ellie hesitated a moment in the commotion, and felt something smack her hard in the shoulder. She winced back, then stood frozen for a moment to process what had happened. She blinked, then walked silently off the court.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@theducktator Yesss even though I’m not part of a denomination that celebrates that feast, I remember learning about it from the Christmas-themed What’s in the Bible episode (if anyone is familiar with those. They’re great if you haven’t seen ’em).
Did you know that today instead of the 25th was originally the day that children got presents?…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @loopylin @theducktator
Not intending to mess up the role play turns. 🫣
It’s hard to tell who wants to go next so I don’t blame you lol. Loops or Duck, one of you needs to go after me.
Marcel
Marcel laughed and brushed his hair out of his eyes so he could better return the glare. “With that attitude, you already do.”
The two…[Read more]
-
Elishavet Elroi replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @theducktator
On further thought, I’ll put in Viktor’s reaction. Not intending to mess up the role play turns. 🫣
Viktor
Trash talk. Fun… Viktor grinned back at Marcel.
“Maybe. But if you manage that, we must deserve it.” He blinked in that completely not innocent way that would give away the sarcasm, mouth twitching…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 10 months, 1 week ago
That meme XD Yeah, I think that sums up most of my MCs
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
So I’m thinking of the rules my school played with as a kid:
1. If someone catches a ball mid-air without fumbling it, the ref sends in one of their teammates who got out.
2. You can dodge or block a ball coming at you with another ball that you’re holding.
3. You start out with all the balls in the middle of the court, and everyone has to rush…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper @theducktator
Felicity
Shoes squeaked on the gym floor as Marcel’s team spread out. Felicity found a place somewhere in the middle of the gym. She did some arm stretches while eyeing the other team. There were a few people she recognized: Viktor, Lois, and one of the twins. She finished her stretches, and began b…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@theducktator Ugh headaches are the worst. Stop looking at screens and drink some water. Hope you feel better soon <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@rae Yesssss hehe
@theducktator I know lol, but that’s not as funny
- Load More
