@theducktator
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
They’re not showing up on the link for me.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 34th out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 3 months ago
Gotcha.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Enid replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Fr. I don’t want characters to agree with me all the time, because then there would be nothing to think about.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Isaiah’s “code” doesn’t bother me. I mean, it would bother me in real life.
ehhh that’s characters in morally compromised settings for ya though.
Even your absolute favorite will most likely always, always say something that you don’t quite agree with if their plot has to do with them dealing with, or being, questionable people.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I like it! Isaiah and Cedrick are more interesting together than apart.
Glad to hear they are a good combo. Sometime what make a good character isn’t so much who he is, but who he’s with.
As for the world, your inspiration photos are close to what I pictured while I read. There was this sense of dry coldness in the described…
-
Enid replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Wait what? You mean you don’t use spell check for the other book and still manage to have something readable?!
I didn’t know other writers couldn’t spell until I joined KP. XD I’ve rarely needed spell check. But my handwriting is horrible, and people can’t read it, so the skills balance out.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
*laughing very hard* *stops* Wait what? You mean you don’t use spell check for the other book and still manage to have something readable?!
If I did that…… *shudders*
Lucky boy. I can’t believe your brain lets you do that.
Um… yes. I’m following the rule of first drafts to ignore grammar and turn off spell check. I guess I…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I like it! Isaiah and Cedrick are more interesting together than apart. Isaiah’s “code” doesn’t bother me. I mean, it would bother me in real life. But it’s fun when a character has a specific part of their personality that takes action easily. In this case, it’s bitterness. Isaiah could easily become part of a political plot…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint thanks!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Commenting privileges granted
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
You can’t comment? I can go fix that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s a shame we can’t comment yet. I have some good ones.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@linus-smallprint ok! I’ll go read it!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Hey! Scythe! My dad and brothers LOVE that game. Funny thing is, I can’t stand it, but I’m the one that got them into it by buying it for them. 😂 Weirdly enough, I was picturing this kingdom like the scythe art, so that’s super funny.
It is a neat world, and the artwork is very good (though I wouldn’t recommend looking the artis…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Did you see that note in the appendix explaining what he is?
I didn’t! Where’s the appendix?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Isaiah really does have a wonky moral code, ngl.
I know. But that’s what makes him interesting and why I had to write this down.
I like how the perspective is that of the not-dog, whatever he is. Him getting distracted by the food was hilarious.
Did you see that note in the appendix explaining what he is?
- Load More
