@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 4 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 3 weeks ago
(tired me first tried to sign in with your tag and then almost tagged you @kingorange 🤦♀️)
I’m curious why it was King out of all of them.
I think I also saw someone theorizing that 39 could refer to a timestamp, which was when the staff was deleted/whatever, so they thought that maybe something like that would happen to…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
It was fun for me, sort of. I’m happy with how well the scenes flowed into each other. It’s the project with Cosmo, Merlin, and Moth.
I wanted to work on something else, but that project moved at a snail’s pace, so it needs more time to fester in my brain before I write it down. Project Shäffer is a breeze, though.
I’ve been wanting to…
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I wrote the most traumatizing part of the story for the main characters, yaaaay. Which is not customary because this is an overall cheerful story. Now it’s smooth sailing for them until right before the end.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@loopylin Well thank you! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I stopped at :30 and took a fifteen minute break in the middle. I am at 2000 words. Maybe I’m done for today…? Probably.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Starting again at :15
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Taking a break at :45. I took a break of about fifteen minutes, just didn’t post about it, but the writing went well! I’m over 1200 words so far.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ll be writing this evening for a while. Starting at :15. I’m excited to work on Project Shaffer! I was planning on a different project to focus on during the C.S. Lewis Fellowship but I couldn’t focus on it, so I’m switching gears. (Trying to get words in before the challenge starts.) If anyone wants to join, please do! @freed_and_redeemed @koshk…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Ok, thank you so much!
I guess my main question right now is how did your dad feel being in a completely different culture? What was the culture shock like and how did he view this new place as an American?
Is there a reason why you want to set the story in Africa? Maybe you just want a fresh but still realistic setting,…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
So, I haven’t read what other people have said, so if I accidentally repeat them sorry.
This might sound weird, but imagine your story in a make-believe country. Does it affect the plot? Is the story drastically changed? If it’s not by putting it in a hypothetical country, then you should be able to change the setting.
As for researching, I have…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon I loved it! It was cute, and the art style is pretty cool.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon No we started on the first episode of the first season, the third hasn’t come out yet!
The trailer is super cool though.
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 11 months, 3 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I think your idea works…it sounds like something that would happen, to me at least. I agree with Highscribe though.
but idk I’m a terrible person to ask—my siblings are always saying how crazy unrealistic my war plots are lolol 😅
-
Esther replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
Love this topic XD
Saving this to come back to later since I’m busy with school rn, but I love history so hopefully my reply will be nice and long and full of ideas for you! XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 3 weeks ago
The main thing I’d say is that wars usually don’t only start for one reason, and people also don’t join wars all for the same reason. Sorry, I know that’s probably not very helpful 😅 this isn’t a topic I’m very good on.
I like your idea and I hope plotting and stuff goes well! Good luck!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 11 months, 3 weeks ago
(tired me first tried to sign in with your tag and then almost tagged you @kingorange 🤦♀️)
From the answers, people are guessing that in episode 39 (answer to clue 1) will focus on Red and Blue (answer to clue 2), will have something to do with a creeper (answer clue 3, this one is the hardest and I would not have figured it…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 3 weeks ago
I introduced my dad to the Wingfeather Saga today! I’ve read the books but never watched the TV show, so when the trailer for season 3 came in my youtube recommendations I decided to at least watch that. I was telling my dad about the trailer (it was really good) and he was like “well why don’t we watch the show?”
We saw the first episode. He…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@savannah_grace2009 all the wars my characters have been in have been started by someone else lol
but yeah, your idea sounds legit. Very legit. NGL if this happened in America right now, some country is likely gonna do something at least similar to what the third faction in your idea is doing.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ started the topic WARS in the forum Plotting 11 months, 4 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @keilah-h @grcr @whalekeeper @theshadow @ppl i forgot
Hey guys! I’m bored with Andromeda right now (don’t freak out, I intend to come back to it later) so I’m just trying to get creative again…so I’m trying to plot a new novel.
Basically the subplot is a war, and I know nothing about…[Read more]
- Load More
