@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 5 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I use Pinterest or simply type what I want into a search engine and click “Images”.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty ooooh I love those kinds of stories!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you for your feedback!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Wanna take a crack at what Leon’s not telling, or have ya got no idea?
Not at the moment, no. I had some thoughts, but Julian already guessed them aloud. I’ll wait and see what else you reveal.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle thanks!
@whalekeeper lol yeah
also tbh I mostly use references of the actual character I’m drawing. I just yoink ‘em off google images (obviously with the safe search function on)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m working on them right now actually.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @rae @ellette-giselle @anyone
Where does everyone get their photo references for practice? I used Pinterest for the art on the last page, but I’m wondering if there’s a better source…?
Pinterest has lots of stuff, I’m just curious. XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper thanks! I like their expressions too, I don’t know what they’re talking about but it seems to be serious.
yep I use Procreate a TON. All the digital drawings/edits I’ve posted are from there.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I like the expressions! Looks like you use Procreate too, lol.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle I see!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, so you did actually make them stay. But you’re zooming through this as well in order not to interfere with the pacing. That works.
It was late one evening and Julian was wandering aimlessly through the halls of the University.
I’m glad for this scene. Before I read this section, I was hoping your next section would have…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah, just about.
very cool!! what time period exactly? Evidently empires and kingdoms are still a thing, and they don’t have any form of electricity yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle ehh sometimes the chapters get buried in my emails cause I’m busy and don’t get the chance to read them. When you post a new one then I’m able to go back through the ones I’ve missed.
I always imagined a modern-day Heinrich would walk around in a trench coat with glasses and would most likely have a spattering of freckles. 😂😂
LOL…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
True, true 😂
And it has a lot to do with–––––
You’re just going to leave me hanging? XD
Ahh, gotcha.
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
“When I read the gospels, it was clear that they were written by four different men, and that being so, those four different men record what they saw, how they saw it, and what details they believe were most important,” Heinrich explained. “Matthew, for instance, has a long genealogy in the beginning of his account and writes everything in a clear…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
@liberty cool!!! Haven’t heard of this WIP yet, what’s it about?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
also, the half-Roman, half-German culture is honestly really cool. Do you think you’ll create a hybrid Latin-Germanic language for them? (It’s not like English isn’t already basically that though, lol)
- Load More
