@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon haha! Fry totally works!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
There’s a character I’ve really got to kill, but I really don’t want to.

Contrary to popular writer tradition, I’m not just killing them off because it’s more emotional, it’s legitimately required for the plot to work. Pain.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey girl! Sorry I couldn’t chat last time :] I’m here now because I have a paper to write off and on tonight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
You should be fine! I’ve heard that name in other books and projects. Unless it seems like a name with too much of a pop culture association (like Elvis or Hermione, or whatever), there’s no reason not to use it.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
@trailblazer @koshka @the_lost-journal
Yeah, I mean once you’ve repented and been forgiven, the Bible says that as far as the east is from the west, so far has God removed our transgressions from us. If He’s not thinking about it anymore, why should I?
Amen! This is what C.S. Lewis said: “I think that if God forgives us we must forgive our…[Read more]
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
What is the name of the Son? 😉
Jesus! Or if we want to be technical, we can go with the original ישוע (Yeshua).
The trinitarian formula comes from Jesus’ words in Matthew 28:18, when He tells the disciples to baptize in the name of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Some people (I don’t know if you’re one of them?) would say tha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That is amazing!… But I don’t think you have to show me… with your tongue and all.
*Huntress snickers, Scout gives her an annoyed look*
Wow… That is funny that I asked that! Huh? Are they good parents?
Huntress: Our mother was pretty great, especially since it’s not just us and we have seven older brothers. Our father…..…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Vyette, what does a normal morning look like for you? Does your family allow you to make important decisions yet?
Barnes, what is your most embarrassing moment?
[Pauses, as if deciding to skip over a few things]
“I get angry when I’m embarrassed, and I was furious when my parents put me in the school district pageant. They wanted…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
So, what are the common abilities that most changelings get?
Huntress: Well, we’re able to modify the colors and patterns of our skin, but normally we just look like humans. There’s also a bunch of faint stripes on our bodies, that you can best see under a black light.
Scout: Normal Changelings also have forked tongues and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
all righty I’m letting Huntress and Scout loose on these questions lol
they’re probably gonna fight more than answer the questions but whatever
1. What is your full name?
Huntress: Jaylen Rowan Willis-Mundy. [fun fact, I literally gave her a middle name solely for the sake of this. I picked a random female name that sounded cool.]
Scout:…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m gonna do Rax, but this is going to be him after the events that happen in story that I’m writing.
1. What is your full name?
“Lord Rax Forge.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
Rax grins, almost chuckling to himself, “Well, I am the Pyromancer. The wielder of fire.”
3. What is your body language…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
@liberty ooh!!
-he likes wood carving and woodwind music
-he’s probably rich/royalty, judging by the golden staff
-his father didn’t care much for him
-he’s an only child, or his sibling(s) died, but he makes friends with one of the other characters
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ok, I love Flaz. He’s hilarious
heehee thanks!! I love writing him XD XD
Melissa is really cute, btw!! 💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
I literally agree with everything you said. Everything.
Especially first-person writing. There are some good books written fp, but besides those I don’t really like it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle
We shall mourn Koshka greatly 💔 -
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmm… I feel like that’s a hard one… but when I think about it, I guess people motivate me, if that makes sense.
Definitely an enneagram type 9 character.
School. I try to do good, but I just can’t focus. If my mind decides to think about the cute dog I saw this morning instead of boring math, who am I to tell it no?
I smell u…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Nar: “Of course. You can never spend any amount of time in my profession without finding someone you couldn’t help.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Death comes for us all
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
MELISSA!!! You’re so adorable!! <333
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay okay, she’s very important, I just couldn’t think of anyone more important to interview. XD
LIE. Literally just lie, Barnes already did.
?!? Who?
Seb, I’m interviewing her post-midpoint in the story I guess. The story spans a couple years.
Lucille, I thought you were single
She’s private. It’s complicated. I shall…[Read more]
- Load More
