@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I keep wanting to tag you as @the_potato-reporter 😆
Sorry for taking SOOOOO lonnnnnng to reply… 😅
Don’t worry about it. It happens for the littlest and the biggest reasons to everyone.
The Protector-Gabriel
“Do you mean to insult people, or do you not realize that some things you say may be perceived as such?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ll remember to pray for you!
Anyways, every step I take I take two backwards
Yeah, I can relate. Last summer I had Lyme’s and Legionella really bad, and as soon as it appeared I was on the mend, everything got worse, and it turned out I had Bartonella on top of it. Thankfully, I appear to be over everything now…except the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal Everyone I guess!!
oh yeah! Huntress and Leander would make an interesting duo.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@loopylin all righty, here we go!
any character in specific you want me to drop in, from what you’ve seen of all my guys? Could be anyone from any time or any roleplay/other forum. I remember them all.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae yeah. Also, i taught myself how to read, so the exeperience of someone teaching you in unfamiliar to me.
(The tutoring was more for math and general thinking skills. He calls it “brain training.” But he has a lot of books in his office on the subject of how to properly teach reading, since many school curriculums don’t quite hit the mark,…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
As a person who knows a lot about phonemes and stuff cause of my very meticulous tutor, I get it, but I don’t know if all the letter sounds and stuff will confuse people.
Yes, I was a little worried about that. My Grandma taught me how to read, and she also was very meticulous. I tried to write the scene as the closest thing to what I r…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I vaguely remember that. This new scene is really cute; although it might be a little confusing for casual readers. As a person who knows a lot about phonemes and stuff cause of my very meticulous tutor, I get it, but I don’t know if all the letter sounds and stuff will confuse people.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium
I think I tagged the right peopleDo you remember the beginning scene of A Visitor in the Night from The Baron Chronicles where Simeon is reading something? So, I just spent 27 minutes changing that scene because the thing he reads is from an actual book that isn’t…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone else doing Crazy Editing Week? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m rather too ill to participate in much of anything
You okay? I hope it’s nothing too serious 🙁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator thanks!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The Protector-Gabriel
“The Fourth Protector. He painted the broken chains on my mask. I am the Fifth, I painted on the flower.”
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle ohhh, I understand now.
(I cringe when y’all say sermon because I’m a woman and I wrote it. But I guess Julian is a guy. 🤣)
Just cause you’re a woman doesn’t mean you can’t write impactful things.
Like yeah, the Bible specifically says that only men should be pastors cause it mirrors them being fathers and heads of hou…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper lollllll yes
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, here’s a question for y’all.
No. You’re fine to keep it in. Instead of feeling like it something I needed to get over for the next part, this felt more like setting the stage for the climax.
(I cringe when y’all say sermon because I’m a woman and I wrote it. But I guess Julian is a guy. 🤣)
Do you ever get your dad to look ov…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator oh that’s interesting, my dad is going on a plane trip tomorrow too! Not that early though.
I’ll be praying for both of them.
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
@theshadow Hey! How are you doing? I haven’t talked to you in a while.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator lol love the pfp and new name!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The Protector-Gabriel
“The mask was inherited from my mentor.” Despite Leander’s agitated tone, Gabriel’s voice remained the same calm, measured tone. “I also object to you going alone. You are too reckless. You wouldn’t last a day in my line of occupation. If you so wish, we can go just the two of us, and leave everyone else…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago

- Load More

@hybridlore Thanks for reaching out. I’m doing pretty good, although these last two weeks of school are driving me crazy lol. How are you?
I’m glad! Yeah, you’re so close!
When do you get off? In two weeks? Interesting, because I think the kids around here get off this week.
I’m doing pretty good too! We just moved a few states over and so we’re still settling in but I’ve been doing pretty good overall. 😊
@hybridlore Man, those kids are lucky lol. My school technically gets off the 6th, when exams finish.
Oh wow, how was the move? That sounds like a lot, I’ll be praying for you and your family.
Oh, gotcha. It was pretty good—we’re still settling in like I said, but it’s been a few weeks and our new neighborhood is pretty nice. It’s a lot busier than we’re used to though.
Thank you!
@hybridlore Your welcome! Well, Hopefully you’ll get used to it soon.