@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
That was a short chapter, but pretty good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @keilah-h @whalekeeper @grcr
I just released a new chapter…(chapter 35) and I’d just like some thoughts on it lol
so if you want to read it…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
~Which character(s) did you find the most compelling/relatable/believable and why?
Probably either Leon or Julian. I’m going to say Leon for this book.
~ Were there any characters that need to be more engaging? If so, how would be some good ways for me to do that?
Umm . . . For some reason I’m thinking of Fox, since he was the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
He ended up marrying the daughter of a farmer that he helped. Mercy grew up and married and had children, and so did most of the other children, though their fifth, Allan, died when he was fifteen.
🥺
Thank you!
Also, Linus had a point. We never found out who wrote that note (I know you just said it was an acolyte, but maybe…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
*reads over questions briefly*
Oh, never mind. I see you already added those. 😝
I’m sad that the series is over. This was fun.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, I’ll try to answer them after I eat breakfast.
Okay, I’m tempted to say something that’ll make y’all kill me.
Lemme guess. Questions for the overarching series or something like that?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
THANK YOUUU (:
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I need to think a little more, and I’ll be sure to tag you when I have something!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks girl! IT HAS BEEN A WHILE!!!!! I’ve missed you *hugs*
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
First of all, girl, I love you so much 😂😂💜😭
You’re the best and your personality is actually such a vibe hahaha
I appreciate you so much, you make me smile <3
The thing is, if I make myself write as a routine, it will seem like a chore. Plus life is very crazy and uncertain because of all the stuff with my mom and I don’t want to…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @theducktator
Thank you so much <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Huntress
Felicity awkwardly took Sniper’s handshake before looking around at the maze. “We need to get out of here.”
“You can fly, right?” she addressed Soldier. “Could you maybe scout out a place we could take shelter for the night?”
He nodded and gave a salute before taking off, his powerful wings causing vortexes to appear in t…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Thank YOU for all the help. All of you have been so kind and helpful. Never could have rewritten this without help.
Your welcome! Let me know one you have the feedback questions ready please!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh wait, what if he’s describing the painting and he was like, “it was from one of the kingdoms that has knights, obviously not here,” or something like that.
Or does that not work.
Still seems kind of ‘as you know’ish.
Something along those lines. What if he says ‘it was a painting from [_____]. Flavia loved the knight in it an…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Word.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
We were able to get it to work, thankfully! 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I tried to send them to your emails. So for you, it’s the Proton one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @theducktator @linus-smallprint
Okay, I’m sorry, that was a bit of a mess. I tried to send a Word document with the two new chapters in it because Ellette can’t do Google anymore. There are two (?) links I sent. The right one is the second one, without a message.
Hopefully this works.
- Load More
