@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
I must confess I was excited to see what Jonas cooked up for the future plot.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Yes, that is alright! Tell me if you need to swap emails or if you have some way to find mine. (I don’t remember everyone who knows my email, lol.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
If it helps, I can skim through this roleplay and write a summary so people are caught up on the characters and action. Might be easier for people to hop back in if they want to start this up again. Just say the word, @jonas
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes will find a way back to y’all if Rallascant accepts the trade
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
I broke tic-tac-toe.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Cool! Glad you are enjoying the site and finding it helpful!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Thank you again!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Other than that I’m good with it!! Sorry…
what kind of feedback am I supposed to be giving?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
oh no! Did I not put that I had planned on sharing for feedback? 😑 It’s ok if it’s too late or anything.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks for asking! I almost forgot, lol.
We got our whole HVAC system and water heater replaced Monday and Tuesday. So we had to drop a chunk of cash on that, but at least it’s done and we won’t have to worry about figuring out how to fix it!
Thanks for praying, y’all! <3
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 3 months ago
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Done at :01 because I need to get some sleep.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Joining at :45 to outline a fancy schmancy character arc. :p
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Actually yes, thx for asking.
I haven’t had beef in a while, but my Lymes has been bothering me in other ways since then. We talked to the doctor yesterday (that was when we could make the appointment) and she ordered some blood tests, so we need to schedule and do that. Hopefully that clears up exactly what’s happening, as she only…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Random question! Anyone else watch the new How to Train Your Dragon movie? I thought it was really good. Not quite better than the original, but they didn’t butcher it either (something Disney keeps doing with their recent remakes)
- Load More

How does one break tic-tac-toe?
It was already kind of broken, but basically, if both players do the ideal move on every turn the game will tie. Which is a problem. Also O received no compensation for going second and is severely disadvantaged.