@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Jonathamber?
I like Amnathan too.
What makes you say that?? lol
The first book… 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@liberty ship names for my characters are always so hard
It further complicates things when they have both normal names and some form of callsign, or their names are weird/exotic/normal words used as names.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
*cough* Jonathan’s already smitten. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’mma crash out
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m going to keep trying this until it works.

-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I think Leo belongs with an experienced couple, not to mention Jonathan and Amber have only just reached friendship status. But besides that, I wipe my hands of any predictions.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Please pray for my sister’s ex—we just found out that he was in a car accident. He’s alive still, but extremely injured. Really bad. If you could pray for his salvation too, he’s not saved.
🙁 🙁
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
yeah I had something cool to show y’all and now I can’t, bruh
USUALLY this lets out after a couple weeks though. We’ll see.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 1 month ago
I just thought up a great scene idea for my wip… heeheehee I hAvE tHe PoWeR!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
NOOOooo…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
waahhhhh what a pain. I had art to share too. >:(
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I want to deliver art for you all but I have been restrained!!
Trying a random saved pic:

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I feel like Amber and Jonathan are going to adopt Leo. 😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
actually nvm, there is a tiny image icon but it doesn’t show anything, so it looks like it’s not actually eating the pictures so much as hiding them for itself.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper the ghost is eating the pictures again? nooooooo
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Noooooo it didn’t work…
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m testing KP pictures with a meme.

- Load More
