@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 6 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I don’t know who got shot!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 3 weeks ago
lol there was a space in the actual doc, I don’t know why it didn’t transfer over…
This seems a little odd, because 1. it is one of the more standard ways of swearing an oath, and 2. as a soldier he would know this from training and wouldn’t need to be told. I would say something like “swear the oath” etc. Something that tell…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Good scene! I’m still not really sure what happened at the end… but yeah, I was expecting the dad to die too. 😅🥲
I like the siblings too (although their names are confusing, haha.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper Your brother is an absolute diamond lol. Sounds like you have a good relationship with him.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 3 weeks ago
eeeee yay!! 😃 I’m pretty much open to all feedback… yeah.
(I actually thought the dad was gonna die in this chapter from scene 1…. so I’m relieved that he made it. XD)
LOL
It’s like a family I know, expect they have 15 kids and it’s all “J” names.
😅 I guess great minds think alike lolol
Yeah, it’s not vital. It probably wo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- started the topic my book again… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Hello hello hello.
…
I’m rewriting TPE (I’ve renamed it to A Fire Within btw, so I’ll probably call it AFW instead) for the billionth time and I’m pretty happy with it so far, so I’m going to start sharing it again. Andddd… yeah. Tagging everyone I can think of atm, but feel free to ignore. I don’t want to bother anyone. 😅😅
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Sorry that I haven’t been replying as soon as usual. A raffle I was hosting on Unvale ended and I’m trying to organize and get the winners their prizes.
Gabriel Mai
“Because it’s a secret, and we aren’t that close. To be honest, the only people I know from that village who I trust not to gossip about it is Master, Isabella and her…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I figured something like that lol
Lucille
“Huh. Okay.” She threw the hatchet again and succeeded. “Why don’t you tell your – uh – friends what you’re really doing?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
“No. I don’t have anyone like that. Isabella is simply the one who gives me cinnamon buns while making some sort of banter comment.” Gabriel shook his head.
I will say Isabella most definitely has a crush on him, though he’s oblivious because he has no idea what that looks like XD.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
Lucy pulled the hatchet out of the tree. Her cheeks glowed red from the effort and her arms felt good from the exercise. She cradled the head in one hand and the handle in the other, striding back to Gabriel.
She didn’t smile very much, not doing so on the best of days, but gave him all of her eyes’ attention. “Is Isabella your sweetheart?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel clapped, genuinely smiling under his mask. “Just like that! No, only the Fourth knows I can throw hatchets. To my acquaintances, they would say I’d be the first one to die if a monster attacked because I have no self-preservation and they think I have no training,” Gabriel chuckled, amused by their opinions. “No,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
“Bet they wanted you because you’d win.”
She stepped forward, gray eyes focused sharply on the tree, and the hatchet sunk into the bark.
-
-GRCR- posted an update 9 months, 3 weeks ago
eenhheeheeheheheeehee… 😈
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel smiled softly. “Take a step closer to the tree before you throw again, it should properly rotate and lodge in the tree that way,” He took the hatchet and lodged it perfectly in the tree. He retrieved it for Lucy before speaking again. “I’ve seen such games at festivals. I never participated, though I have been…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
It soon became obvious that Lucy had less trouble using her own strength than quelling it. Every time she threw the hatchet, she overshot and sent it zinging back over the stoned ground.
But aiming seemed like a more important thing to get right, and after a couple tries, she remembered to pause and focus on the tree. She hit the…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
I’ve never done it lol. I looked up a YouTube tutorial.
Gabriel Mai
Gabriel patted her shoulder lightly as if to say it was alright, though his own ears didn’t appreciate the sound.
“Nice try.” Gabriel picked up the hatchet, and gave it back to her. “Throw it straight. Take your time if you have to, and don’t put so much force in.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Throwing axes is pretty fun, I’ve done it a couple times
Lucille
The hatchet was smooth and solid in Lucy’s hand, curved to fit her grip. She tested its weight before nodding to Gabriel and pulling her arm back.
With surprising force, she whipped it at the tree. With a metallic clang, the hatchet ricocheted off the stone wall behind. The…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 months, 3 weeks ago
Marcel
Marcel narrowly dodged. A boy, the wind-controller from the previous period, had already taken to the air. It made sense to place the flying students in opposition to each other. “Celarent! You don’t want me to follow you up there, do you?”
- Load More
