@theducktator
Active 3 weeks, 3 days ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critique for my first RR Short Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 4 months ago
Wow, I really liked reading this! Are you planning to use the characters in a novel?
The POVs seemed pretty different, I think. Obviously, the longer we spend with the characters, the more we’ll get to know them and see their differences, but I got the impression that Zahn was the peacemaker, Kyler likes to tease and instigate things,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Yeah, that’s understandable. I’m sorry 😢 🤗 But hopefully you have a great time at camp! I’ll continue to pray for you guys!
I’ve been doing pretty good! Just started math again so I can finish my class by next year. So… yeah. 😅
@theducktator Praying!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
One of my youngest friends has cancer. ♥️ It sucks. Don’t let it push people out even if it becomes a normal in your life.
-
whaley replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Sounds good to me! Once I catch up with Linus’ work, I can help here, although I may stop at some point to make time for summer activities.
What kind of editing do you want? Super detailed? (Since you said this is several drafts in.) Just a quick read through? -
Keilah H. replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@ellette-giselle awww that’s a shame! I echo Linus here, no one was hurt right?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I’ve been a bit busy lately, so I’ve been paused at chapter 15 for a while. I’m still interested too, just need to start up again… as soon as i get some time.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Oh no! No one was hurt though?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Awesome!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Crashed? Like a vehicle accident?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
My sister accidentally deleted the file, but has now restored it. You should be able to use the link now.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
If you need to finish your school first, I think she will understand
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Understandable. With the weddings and grad’s you’ve had, I know it can be hard to find the time.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @grcr @the_lost-journal @hybridlore @theducktator @stephie
Hey, are any of you still reading through my sister’s book?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 32 out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Wait until I am back on please.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Ah yes, I remember the first couple of chapters of this on in The Chat Chat.
But yeah, I’m going to be taking a break from my computer after I finish the draft of my current project. But once I am done my break I will let you know and can help out from there.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sounds good.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks for asking!!!!
It’s been a rollercoaster. I have some good days, some bad days, some days where I just want to shut everyone out and not talk to anyone XD
And then I have some days that start out good and then end with me sobbing in my bathroom trying to get ready for bed 😭
The Devil also has been trying to attack me with…[Read more]
- Load More
