@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
The Tolkien vs. Lewis one lol!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year ago
I have returneth to KP with a gift for specifically @ellette-giselle but a lot of you would relate XD

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year ago
@loopylin I love that thumbnail haha
I’d say that’s a super long playlist, but the playlist I have for myself is 3 DAYS long so for me those are rookie numbers…..lol
Obviously I don’t play all the songs for three days straight. I just hit shuffle and see what comes up.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal That’s good. I’m glad you did that–I’ll continue to pray.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal
I’m glad you talked with your mom about this, Kefa. That’s what I really wanted to hear.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year ago
@the_lost-journal
Hi, Kefa. It’s important to remind you that the stuff you brought up is not okay to describe on KP.
It’s horrible to hear that this happened to you, and I don’t want to minimize the impact it has on your emotions and on your family when they find out. I didn’t mention guidelines in my previous post because obviously this is all…[Read more] -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
message!
@the_lost-journal Snake’s teeth, that’s horrible! I’m SO sorry that happened to you.
The others’ advice is good—cut off all connections to the person if possible, and a break from the Internet is probably wise. Please talk to your parents about it, and consider consulting other adults you trust.
If this is a real life friend an…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
@the-lost-journal I’m praying! Whaley had good advice. Please talk to your parents about it, and know that it’s not your fault that this happened. I’m sorry. ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Please, please do what I said. This is a serious situation and I don’t want you to get more hurt than you already are.
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year ago
Kefa, I’m sorry this happened. You HAVE to tell your parents. Remove this girl from your contacts, get off the internet, and have a serious discussion with your parents. If you have not talked with them yet about all these friend-related issues, this has gotten to a point where you have to communicate with them.
I know you ha…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
Lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year ago
@whalekeeper I know you said you dropped this but…..I saw it again in the forums list and was like “I still wanna know who dies first.”
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year ago
day one of trying to learn Blender. Brain state: mush.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint That sounds like a good idea. I think I’ll stick around KP too until it dies or the new one is up, whichever comes first.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @ellette-giselle @loopylin
Alright, that sounds good! If needed, I can probably try to set up a Slack group, but since that won’t work for some people it might be better just to use email (as a last resort if the website actually goes down) until we figure out if we’re building a new web…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
If you want to set something up on Slack go ahead.
@theducktator @keilah-h @rae @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @kyronthearcanin @rax-forge
I’ve started making a battle plan for a new website. For now, I will build a…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Thanks for the tag.
I wouldn’t be opposed. I’d probably also stick around KP, cuz I don’t really see the point in completely abandoning it while it still usually works ok. But I think it’d definitely be good to set something up as a backup at least.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
Hybridlore forgot to tag you but you may want to look at her message above…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
I’m not opposed. I’ll have to ask my mom but I don’t think she’ll mind at all.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle Email seems like a solid option until a new site gets put up.
- Load More
