@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle It’s a common reaction to cute things lol
I, personally, agree with you, I find it really weird, but a LOT of people use that analogy. I think there’s even a biological explanation as to why.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Thank you!
Thanks for your feedback! I’m happy to here people are liking my new ideas.
One thing I just ran into while looking at it on a laptop: The whole page is not visible, and it does not scroll.
Really? It scrolls just fine for me. Was your mouse over the screen of the prototype itself when you tried…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 11 months, 2 weeks ago
what I’ve been working on lately… | https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ZFvuRHN7qMvT59OB73zFbAQC5e3caknITuwIGSg2Tb4/edit?usp=sharing
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Howdy! I think the site looks really good. I showed my siblings it too and they really like it—especially the spot for published books. I love the projects pages.
Sorry I don’t have much to say.
🤠🤠🤠
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Barnes was trying to return to the group anyway, so I’ll send her back to you in a bit!
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I’m sorry that’s going on. 😔 Please get the rest that you need and feel better.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@anyone
I’d like to hop back into this rp but it looks like Kepha who I was rping with left KP 🙁
So Gabriel is now wandering wherever alone I guess. Should I have him meet someone or just do whatever?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Huntress’s POV always amuses me
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 2 weeks ago
And just when I thought I wouldn’t have to post on here for a while…
So, today I collapsed multiple times. I’m not hurt, I fell into a chair the first time, I was on my knees when it happened the second time, and the third time it was into loose, rounded gravel. I didn’t faint, since I didn’t black out at any point, my legs just gave up I…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I started on his hands and legs and then decided it wasn’t worth the effort rn, it’s late at night
lol relatable
Love the face! Your art has improved so much!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I am very tired, so we’re wrapping it up with 1500 words.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Will probably not make it to the next 1000 words, but there’s no harm in trying. :25
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
@theducktator No problem! I like noting my progress, so this might become a regular thing anyway.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Taking a break at :05. 1000 words finished.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
I am a little sick but I’ll try to write some of my goal anyway. Starting at :55! @elishavet-pidyon @theducktator
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 2 weeks ago
Thanks for replying; I’ll tag you when I get to it!
Right. I have the power to kill all ground-dwelling parasites and send my goat kiddos into the fields willy nilly! Bwahahaha! XD
See? Break from the bonds of realism, Elishavet!!
Cause that gives me a great excuse to bring him near the smugglers that hide there.…
- Load More
