@theducktator
Active 3 weeks ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 11 months, 1 week ago
~a week later update:
Thank you everyone for your prayers! I have not collapsed since that day, though I do occasionally get lightheaded
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper Do it, the memes will be funny contextless.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
When I get to 20k, I’m going to post some memes about my story that will make very little sense to anyone else. Unless maybe I post some of the actual writing, which I could do. Do I ever, though?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
I realized I forgot to post the link to the prototype, here it is:
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
I never cease to be impressed with your dedication to this idea. Thank you for the great video presentation. 🙂 I’m going to sit with these ideas for a while.
Thank you! Take your time.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
is it weird that you look and sound the way I always pictured? (minus the beard. lol)
Not entirely. I have posted a link to my portfolio website on Kingdom Pen before that featured a photo of me without a beard, so you might have seen that.
Moderating is something I would 100% be open to doing and actually was going to ask you…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Breaking at :00
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
Ladies and gentlemen, it’s that time again! :00
I realize my posts seem pointless, as I could do this without saying anything, but the thought of saying “I did it” gives me a nice amount of motivation.
-
whaley replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
I never cease to be impressed with your dedication to this idea. Thank you for the great video presentation. 🙂 I’m going to sit with these ideas for a while.
-
whaley posted an update 11 months, 1 week ago
Looking forward to Over the Garden Wall and wearing sweaters all season!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@elishavet-pidyon LOL I don’t know if I’ll ever do his limbs, but I did color him and he looks fine without ’em! I might post that tomorrow or something.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
On the subject of art showing up on google searches: I’ve had that happen to me twice actually!!
One time I searched up “star wars dragon” and about twenty or thirty results down was a result from KP–an intro post I’d made showing off my fan art of Obi-Wan Kenobi as a dragon-humanoid. A different time I looked up “digitigrade leg reference” and…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
@linus-smallprint Also, awesome Lego Movie poster on the wall in your room!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle LOL you too?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
and here is yet another drawing!! This is Thunder the Nightlight trying to play with Brisbane, a Devious Bushviper—my fanmade HTTYD species. I don’t think Brisbane is very amused at Thunder’s antics lol
I actually have a shirt with Toothless and the Light Fury on it doing this pose, so I used that as a reference.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
@linus-smallprint I genuinely apologize if this sounds weird, but you LOOK like the kinda guy to write Christian animal-people fantasies. And you sound like it too.
but yeah I can’t wait to see how it’s going!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
Nice Calvin and Hobbes art! It looks really neat and clean! The colours look great as well!
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic Please Check This Out: Making Another Website? in the forum Announcements 11 months, 1 week ago
Hello Everyone,
If I haven’t tagged someone yet, please do so. This post is for everyone to see.
And please, please, please let me know your thoughts and if you think we should proceed with this.
As some of you know, I have been working on a prototype for a Christian Writer’s Website to replace Kingdom Pen. Please check out a presentation of…[Read more]
- Load More
