@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
This is random, but I’ve been eavesdropping on your conversation…
Has anyone noticed how the beauty standard now is like “you have to be tan and have darker skin or else you’re not pretty enough”?
It really bugs me how girls now are using self tan or judging other girls who are “pale”. Honestly I’m sick and tired of…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl literally… that’s so relatable! Sometimes if I’m driving alone I’ll talk to Him aloud and picture Him sitting there. I probably look like I’m crazy but He is always with us, so why would He not be in the car with me?
YESSSSS
Every time I leave my house and I’m driving, I pray out loud that I drive safe and Jesus uses me to be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty that sounds cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@liberty Weird how it’s saying it didn’t tag me. I got the notification on the first tag.
I might do this story, but I might not, cause it’s kinda hard for me to get an idea fast, especially for such an abstract concept.
Also….I mean…if you read the one I posted for the “story of a scar” challenge, you’ll see how bad I am at making short…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
To clarify, I meant incorrect, not morally wrong.
OHHH okay that makes way more sense!!!!!! I totally see your point!!
I do talk to God somewhat casually, but I also call him God and say amen. XD So I get what you’re saying about how He wants to be involved with our lives, and I have been taught that. I’ve also been taught that He…
-
Ruth and
Koshka are now friends 1 year, 8 months ago -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That feeling when you’re reading an Answers in Genesis book, and don’t get me wrong, they’re great, but sometimes that writing team NEEDS a couple more editors……
I go through a section and I’m like “Mr. author, you could’ve said that in ten words and it woulda been just as impactful, but you used two whole sentences, and because of that it kind…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I could talk about my magic system for hours, but I will leave it at that unless anyone would like to know more XDXD
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
But anyway… lest I start a debate, I’m going to get down off my soap box now.
Yeah, me too XD
One last thing: what they’re teaching sounds like critical race theory. According to Brittanica:
Critical race theory (CRT), intellectual and social movement and loosely organized framework of legal analysis based on the premise that rac…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your system like? What is the concept behind it? And are there any problems to share? (Well, as my friend says, we all have problems… But this is specifically for magic problems. :p)
SOOOO
The only magic in my story is bad magic, used by the villains (Pythonos) (I do have characters with special abilities/powers, but I do…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I FEEL SO UNDERSTOOD
YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAs you should be…XDXD
It’s very fun, you should hahaha
I do really love fall vibes too, *shrugs*
Glad I’m not the only one hahaha!
-
ArcticAnimals changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
ArcticAnimals's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge Common mistake. I’m used to it though.
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*runs and hides*
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I wrote my ten snowballs and now I have twenty to throw! *crazed laughter*
*drum roll*
@the_lost-journal x18 (sorry not sorry lol)
-
Stepheroni and Cheese replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @trailblazer @linus-smallprint
Wow.
Writer or not, that’s all I can think to say. I had no idea things were that bad; I actually enjoyed staying home and learning online. It was an escape. We only realized that maybe we shouldn’t have complied or that it was too much of an overreach after the pandemic was over. I’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae thanks!
It’s okay Keilah. The other day I called one of my characters something like “my little wolf child” and “baby”.
My older sister looked at me with this blank stare and asked who I was talking about because “Isn’t he the soldier?”
lolllll
I’ve never called one of my charries “baby.” It was honestly a huge stretch to call…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Yep! North Atlantic or New England accent. Though everyone here says /h/ as /ay-tch/ instead of /hay-tch/ and it drives me insane.
It’s /aytch/ and I won’t hear otherwise.
- Load More
