@theducktator
Active 2 weeks, 1 day ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1930
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
By the way, I’ve said this before, but I love your half human half animal creatures.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Worldbuilding means everything that’s not plot or characters. So the world itself, the creatures and other living things that exist in it, their society, everything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
BTW how’s that drawing of Soldier going?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae lol I don’t wanna change my name cause it’s the same as my tag and I like it matching….
Neither will I change my profile pic. I’m too attached to Tech.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol, yeah, I guess that did become a small trend. That and memeing me about my art
And the signature is from How to Train Your Dragon (the episodes)
Oh, okay.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I hopped on the trend, obviously *flips hair*
And the signature is from How to Train Your Dragon (the episodes)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
May I ask what is going on with your username and forum signature?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I might try to do this!!!!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I won’t be participating
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yesss I agree 100%!!!!
I wear mascara and that’s about it, maybe a little highlighter and neutral eyeshadow, thats literally it…
and I don’t mind being the weird one either…I want to be who God made me to be <3
That’s so cool girl <333
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
And here’s another one!

Sniper and his father—at least, his biological father anyway. Who’s admittedly not a good person, and that’s compared to Sniper himself. But he has cool blue scales.
Some facts about them cause that’s always fun:
-Sniper and his dad are the only ones in the entire story universe with that scale marking on their wrists, a…[Read more]
-
Andrew replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Here’s another one of my comic overdraws!

This one’s not as good as my other ones but it works. I kinda like the shading on his tail.
-
Andrew posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
400 posts!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My family also doesn’t have a specific denomination—we believe and follow the Bible, and I think the church we usually attend is non-denominational.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator
LOL guys, I literally just took a picture of this yesterday because I was at church and found one!! XD

-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t tried to tan either…mostly because I want to learn to be okay with how I look normally, and love myself the way God created me.
I don’t want to follow trends just because the world says I’m not enough…I want to learn to be okay with being different the way God made me.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I use Reedsy, I’d highly recommend. It’s completely free and very easy to organize random ideas, all in one place!
It’s changed my writing journey, and it’s made my life SO. MUCH. EASIER!!!!
Idk, I just think of random ideas for my world, and then write it down. I don’t go too much in depth, but I do enjoy creating fantasy maps and things…I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you ever hide random mini Jesuses places? I have a couple, and one I just found someplace. XD
I do!!! that’s why I bought them…I hid a bunch at church and at school!!! My school isn’t a Christian school so I thought it would be cool to hide them to bring attention to Jesus and be a light!!!!!! I also keep a bunch for myself and…[Read more]
- Load More
